• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actor turns Gangsta on SWA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thx guy's! God I'm such an idiot! I have my days.

Not to worry; you weren't the only one. I don't think anyone picked up on it until I mentioned the Onion in the second post. I mentioned The Onion in my first post but that kind of skipped like a stone on the water.
I'm glad to hear that you weren't the one who left the URL fingerprint ... I consider that to be a bigger transgression. And I'm guessing that David Mehr's the source of this 'news' article. He did a decent job until paragraph 4 and 5; that was over the top. But the Barney Stinson-like (How I Met Your Mother) AWESOME quote was funny.

The Onion carries on the proud tradition of the National Lampoon. It's a free newspaper published in Madison, and I believe they publish it in Denver, too.

Guy's that is not me. It was sent via email and must have been copied. I actually go another email from my buddy at Delta that was the same with another picture. I don't not who that is. But never the less we are glade this is over.

You're not a 98 hire are you Tex ?

:p

Nope, not 98. But will be a new hire at D nang airlines with Ty if we don't get this SLI done. LOL.

Latest resources

Back