• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Acquisition or Merger?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How come morons who don't fly for AAI or SWA always creep into our threads. Here is a common plea amongst us, please don't post here. Do you see any SWA pilots creeping into any Delto threads, of course not. Why? We could care less about you, if we did we would have applied there. Do us all a favor, if the thread has SWA or Southwest or SW or AirTran or AT or AAI in the title, don't even read it. Don't post on it, please go outside and play with the kids or read a book. IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!!!

Not sure why you think I work for Delta, but what is really interesting is that you would think Flight Info, which is a forum for anyone to read or blog about what is going on across the industry, should somehow afford you some exclusivity. Kind of like someone talking on a cell phone in a crowded room and thinking everyone should give them some privacy.

I read F I specifically to see what's going on at other airlines. I especially like to follow the merger threads as a way of getting some insight should we ever have to go through it. It is quite helpful getting the different points of view of other airline pilots and seeing different peoples reaction should we ever have to go through a merger.

You don't know me, but biased on few posts on a public forum you call me a moron. Perhaps you have been spending a little too much time watching Fox news?

Last edited:
BTW Canyon, and this isn't an attack, but doesn't SWAPA have it's own internal web board? We do and we have had plenty of internal discussions there. I would think if SWAPA had it's own you must be having some seriously lively debates.
There was once a Hawaiian/Aloha merger proposed and we opened it up to pilots from both airlines. It was surprisingly civil. That's not to say there wasn't some pretty heated feelings between both groups.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back