• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Acquisition or Merger?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread and the 100 just like it are such crap. This is so stupid I can't believe it. You didn't see the NWA/DAL pilots acting this way. No SLI threads on UAL/CAL either. This is unprofessional, unproductive and it needs to stop now.
Bottom line is the NCs will agree or they will not. If there is an agreement the members of both sides will accept it or they will not. If there is no member ratified agreement it will go to arbitration. If it does we will all have to live with the award and thats it. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Of course growth would ease the pain. But if you really believe that there will be growth as a result of this you are smoking crack laced with meth. The yield isnt there especially at $112 oil. We will be stagnant for a long time to come so we need to figure out how to get along no matter how this turns out for us.
The worst case scenario for either pilot group is not relative senoirity or a staple but a toxic environment like they have at LCC.

Luv
Ghetto

Very well said. Lets try and keep it positive and move forward.

This thread and the 100 just like it are such crap. This is so stupid I can't believe it. You didn't see the NWA/DAL pilots acting this way. No SLI threads on UAL/CAL either. This is unprofessional, unproductive and it needs to stop now.
Bottom line is the NCs will agree or they will not. If there is an agreement the members of both sides will accept it or they will not. If there is no member ratified agreement it will go to arbitration. If it does we will all have to live with the award and thats it. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Of course growth would ease the pain. But if you really believe that there will be growth as a result of this you are smoking crack laced with meth. The yield isnt there especially at $112 oil. We will be stagnant for a long time to come so we need to figure out how to get along no matter how this turns out for us.
The worst case scenario for either pilot group is not relative senoirity or a staple but a toxic environment like they have at LCC.

Luv
Ghetto

Spot on!

"Twin Aisle" time, is that a column in your logbook?

Your management has already said they are shrinking the "Twin Aisle" flying in the fall....Maybe we'll see yourself and your wide body buddy who has to comment on everything on FlightInfo in "West Texas" in a "Twin Aisle". Don't worry, I'll buy you a Mocha Crappa Latta or what ever you cool guys drink on the "Twin Aisles"! Don't worry, I can afford the good stuff!!!

I've said my whole career, I don't care what I fly, just pay me, I'd fly a 172 if someone wants to pay me the same. You'd think during your furlough time you would've matured, or at least had a better understanding of how all this works, DAL must have some better Kool-Aid then Southwest...Over there, I bet it's in the Coffee! Maybe when I get my flight times up and come to a "Real Major", you can get me some of that "DELTA Coffee" so I'll think Ship boat captain Uniforms are cool and I can hang out with you guys! (But I doubt I'll ever be that cool!)

Heck, I heard "DELTA Coffee" will convince you to fly "Twin Aisles" for less? Is it true, I know "in your next contract", "In your next contract", "In your next contract". Won't be long before someone will be up to 15K posts about your next contract. You guys need to borrow a card from CAL's playbook..."FUPM"!

Good Luck, Now back to the LCC/ Nationals board where "us commuter pukes" belong!

KBB

That isn't correct. Management never said they would be reducing "twin aisle" or widebody time in the Fall. An analyst said that, but the CEO said 20 mainline planes would sit for about 3 months, but he never said widebodies. With all of your supposed time off, you should listen to the conference call.

BTW, you're the one who brought up that "twin aisle" deal. And now you are making fun of it. YOU started it, and it is dumb.

And it is classic that people who say "I don't care what I fly, just pay me" are the guys who actually "shake violently" in their shorts everytime they see something bigger than their own plane. Admit it, you know it is true. You are so bored with your own plane that you will stay on forever, that it makes you sick. So go ahead and play cool with your 50's leather jacket, because the girls and dudes in Amarillo do think it's cool. You are definitely cool there. And the "next contract" will beat yours, and then you will be left saying "well, we do get more landings per day than you do!" Great.

OYS

Luv
Ghetto

Finally someone who "gets it."

OYS

Luv
Ghetto

Very well said and you do raise a very good point, how come only the SWA folks are acting like children on here and no where near the SLI tantrums over at DAL or UAL??? Perhaps ALPA's depth of experience and maturity does mean something.

Very well said and you do raise a very good point, how come only the SWA folks are acting like children on here and no where near the SLI tantrums over at DAL or UAL??? Perhaps ALPA's depth of experience and maturity does mean something.

A lot of the SWA pilots on here (not all) are scared, like children. They think an evil panel of judges could take away something that they think is their's exclusively. Well, that won't be the case shortly. They think threats of possible furloughs, or seperate operations may sway the Airtran guys into giving in. That just won't happen, and they know it, and don't like it.

OYS

How come morons who don't fly for AAI or SWA always creep into our threads. Here is a common plea amongst us, please don't post here. Do you see any SWA pilots creeping into any Delto threads, of course not. Why? We could care less about you, if we did we would have applied there. Do us all a favor, if the thread has SWA or Southwest or SW or AirTran or AT or AAI in the title, don't even read it. Don't post on it, please go outside and play with the kids or read a book. IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!!!!

And it is classic that people who say "I don't care what I fly, just pay me" are the guys who actually "shake violently" in their shorts everytime they see something bigger than their own plane. Admit it, you know it is true. You are so bored with your own plane that you will stay on forever, that it makes you sick. So go ahead and play cool with your 50's leather jacket, because the girls and dudes in Amarillo do think it's cool. You are definitely cool there. And the "next contract" will beat yours, and then you will be left saying "well, we do get more landings per day than you do!" Great.

OYS

You know nothing about me, Anyone that would know me, would know I would "shake violently" at nothing...

After rereading your above quote, I would think that if you substituted the word "Plane" with the word "Penis" or whatever you call "your member", then you in fact have a inferiority complex.

When the AAI deal is done, You'll know the SW dudes and Former AAI dudes in ATL, we'll be the ones in the "Cool 50's leather jacket", as you called them, and with the Fat wallets. If your next contract's pay on the 73 is more than ours, I'll eat all of my words but If your "Twin Aisle" pay isn't alot higher, then I'll be laughing for another 4-5 years.

Yes, I can make fun of "Twin Aisle" Pay...It sounds comical

Good Luck,
KBB

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back