Aca

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yankee1 --

If it makes you feel any better you are not alone. I interviewed on 7/19 and three of us who were hired on that day don't have any word on classes yet either other than sometime in September. Might have something to do with their new rolling bid and maybe they are waiting to see how that flushes out to assign equipment and class dates to new hires (just a wild guess).

See you in class soon enough.

sorry to hear you guys at ACA will be all based at Cincitucky.

There have been rumors hear at Comair that there may be a base opening in the Northeast.

Has anyone at ACA heard this one??

Wow...do things really change from day to day...

Haven't heard anything on Comair opening a new base. Aca will still have a base at Boston though. We will still be flying the LGA routes, but we'll be starting them out of Cinci. So no more Lga base.

stranger things have happened.

who would have thought you guys would have a crew base in Cincitucky and even operate out of there.

even ASA ATR's are apparently operating out of CVG, have you seen any there?

Hosed COEX-

Thanks for the reply....Waiting sucks!
See you class!

Yankee1

Sorry guys, I should have been more specific about classes. I simply posted the class dates as per the new rolling bid which cover the period from Oct 1st to Mar 31st of next year. From all accounts the company are still actively running classes thru Aug. and Sept., however I do not know the exact starting dates and the associated equipment. I apologise that my origional post may not help those in the Aug. and Sept. pool. It should however help people who are hired later in the summer.

OK that makes me feel a little better. I was (and still am) really hoping for a class date in early september. Thanks for the good info and keep it coming, it really helps those of us who dont have the same level of access.

Twotter76

All together now....Waiting SUCKS

I'm sorry you're not happy, then maybe you should not be in this industry. People who never been-there are the ones that care. 18K flying something is better than making 0k flying nothing. Granted I wish it was more, but it is not. I will live with it until things change. I'm having a blast making my 25k a year and i also know i will be making more next year.
For all of you guys waiting-your time will come soon. and i'm sure you will all enjoy it. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back