ACA September poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Twotter

Just wondering what AC I am guessing the DO Jet with the Friday start. This is good news I was on the interviewed on the 16th so I should not be far behind.

I believe only the J-41 training starts on fridays. I think the CRJ and FRJ alternate on mondays. I know I am starting on a friday for the J-41...

Thanks for the info Twotter. I interviewed 7/19 - can't wait to find out the class date! Then I can finally change my name from "Hosed COEX" to something more positive.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine who flies for ACA said there are two CRJ classes, two 328 classes, and one J41 class scheduled for the month of September. 80 pilots in a month - wow - that's a lot.

Guys-
I got Dean on the phone last Friday and he said that by next week(8/12)we will know our class and equipment dates!!!!

I can't wait!!!

For what it's worth, a friend of mine who flies for ACA said there are two CRJ classes, two 328 classes, and one J41 class scheduled for the month of September. 80 pilots in a month - wow - that's a lot. [/B][/QUOTE]

Looking at the numbers from our most recent manpower report I can comfirm that up to and including the 5/27/02 class we've hired 150. Of course from then to now we've added at least another 100. Sounds like those early projection of 400 this year might not be far off. Look for weekly CRJ classes starting in the new year. For those who got in already, you'll have people below you before you know it. Good Luck to all those interviewing!

I also finally got Dean on the Phone and I second the classes should be figured out by Tuesday he hoped. Good luck all!!

Has anyone

Do they place guys in class relitive to interview date, any one know?

I was just wondering I was a few days after Twotter, the 16th so should I assume not to much longer for a class like the first week or two of the month, or is there no pattern to it?

Seems to be all over the place. One guy that I interviewed with was offered a class on the 5th of this month for the CRJ and then you have me at the end of the month. Read into this whatever you will, I dont know what it means.

Latest resources

Back