• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA September poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had heard from a friend that is interning there that they are being picky who they send into what classes. Since they are semi-caught up in there hiring they can put the higher time people into the equipment they are best suited for.

housing

Does ACA provide housing for the first week or so like Comair does or are you on your own?

Any swimmers got a call this week for class, just wondering. If so when did you interview, what aircraft and what were your times. I'm trying to see how long this is going to take. Good luck all!

I talked with Twotter76 a bit ago. If you are going to be in a class at ACA, you need to get a crash pad early. When I left a couple of weeks ago they were all used up. Now if you want. I would reccomend that 3 of you stay at the Town Place Suites. It runs $59 a day. Its not too bad, but it will get you by until you find something. Another thing. If you are military you can stay at Andrews AFB for 25 dollars, but the drive is a killer. About 1 1/2 hours just to go 25 miles.

Tery V.
CRJ/FO
ACA

SkywayFO-

I haven't heard anything yet!! I'm starting to get impatient. I hope the UAL announcement of bankruptcy has nothing to do with it.....Good luck!

Yankee1:confused:

Hey beechkid

I will see you on the 16th, thank god they called I think I was going to drive my crazy waiting. PM me, the other guy I interviewed with are starting to look for pad, the more the cheaper, you know.

SkywayFO said:
Any swimmers got a call this week for class, just wondering. If so when did you interview, what aircraft and what were your times. I'm trying to see how long this is going to take. Good luck all!

SkywayFO, Beechkid, and others

Also got the call today for 9/16 class, CRJ! I interviewed on 7/19 and was offered the job on 7/23. I had 2100 total, 400 multi, 40 turbine. Furloughed 121 guy, but with no real 121 experience (completed ERJtraining only).

See you in class.

Latest resources

Back