ACA paperwork

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CARDS6

I know this topic has been covered before but was wondering if others in the August 19th CRJ class have recieved that newhire paperwork, and if I should even worry about not getting it before class...

thanks..:confused:

I remember a thread on this earlier but couldn't find it... I think folks were saying it's not a big deal. Someone will probably pop in here and let you know what's up... :cool:

For some reason the paperwork never seems to reach new hires in time. Just know when and were to show up and show up early in case they change the time. My wife who is a pilot for ACA as well had this happen to her. She was petrified when she showed up late but felt much better when about six peolpe showed up after her.

I see things haven't changed in the 3 years I've been at ACA. I showed up a day and a half-hour late for my new-hire class. And I wasn't the only one.

Dean Hess gets so busy that some times the paper work does not get to you in time. Just make sure you are there around 8 am or what ever time they give you.

Terry V.
ACA

Wafu39,
You should say "Fortunately, Dean Hess is no Kim MacDonald." Nothing against Kim but for starters he actually returns phone calls. He's one of about two people at HQ (the other being Shawn) who actually returns phone calls instead of letting them go into the black hole over there. My experience has been Dean is a stand up guy and doesnt take or give any bull. He's just got a job that has got him busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

Latest resources

Back