• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA new hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed June 3rd and waited until 2 weeks ago to get a class date. Oct 11th, J41. I had to wait because I'm an alien and it took a while to get the paperwork for my security clearance. I was told there were 22 guys that have got their clearances. So fitting them into classes may throw things off a bit.

Hey guys,
I interviewed on July 19th or so with 1600 total and 1000 multi. I spoke to Dean about a week ago and he told me not to expect a class until January or first quarter of next year. I was originally told I would have a September class date when I got the call. I was lucky enough to get the 328 jet. Well since there is no growth and classes are backed up that is my luck. I interviewed with Hosed Coex and he got the CRJ Sept. 16th (I think). He did have more time and experience than me so that makes a difference. I just hope for some reason Dean's estimate changes for the better. Good luck to everyone else swimming.

aca hopefuls,

Here's an update. ACA has about 150 guys swimming in the pool right now. These folks will fill classes up til the end of the year. Any hiring, and its still going on, will be used to fill classes for next year. Expect 250-300 hires for next year. 80%CRJ, 20%FRJ, and no more anticipated 41 classes.

Good luck and have patience

zkmayo - thanks for the update

That's certainly good news to know that we'll all be training by the end of the year. The January class date post scared me a little.:D

A rundown of Aviationinterviews.com shows that most guys/gals are going to class roughly 2-2.5 months after the interview. Hopefully that holds up.

Keep posting interview dates and class dates here!

Gator et al,

Like I said to you in PM, I cant guarantee that everyone in the pool will be in training by years end, but that you guys have been selected with the intention of being given class dates by the end of the year. Be patient, keep in touch with the recruitment office from time to time (once every couple weeks) to remind them your still out there swimming. You shouldnt have to do this, but if i was in your shoes i would. good luck, welcome aboard. looking forward to shakin the stick with ya.

later gator

Before I left class back in Aug. I talked with Dean and he said that the pool was full like the other messages had stated. But keep in mind that the class date you were given could change. Also, don't wait to find a crash pad. Things are getting tight with rooms.

Terry Vickers
CRJ/FO
ACA

ps: If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

I am over in the middle east flying for the military and that is my overseas email address.

Latest resources

Back