• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA new hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They seem to be cleaning out the pool in a hurry. I was put into the pool on the 18th of july and I start class this friday for the J-41. I am not quite sure what their criteria are for rescuing the swimmers though. Several people who interviewed with me and are swimming havent gotten a class date yet. I heard something like 1 J-41 class and 1 RJ class each week. Keep your head above water!

Interviewed on July 16th, 8 day for a call and another 2 1/2 weeks for a class date, Sept. 16th for the CRJ. There seems to be no pattern to the Class assignments. Somewhat based on interview date and on which aircraft they put you in. It seems guys in the CRJ seen to go faster because of the number of classes running. Check the threads with class dates till 3/03 Just search ACA. Your experience level and type of former equipment seems to be the key for AC assignment. Good luck all. They are moving alot faster than Comair and ASA and Skywest. I know that itchy feeling you all have, the call will come. Good Luck all!

Is Skyway doing that poorly? It would be kind of interesting if they put you in the J41. Hopefully you'll get the 328...less stress on the Delta side.

Another Poolie

I am also in ACA's pool. Interviewed on 8/9, dove into the pool on 8/23. My call said sometime in November.

I know they're still interviewing so class dates are still coming.

Those ahead in the pool can help the rest of us out by posting your class dates and equipment here when you know them.

Thanks!

fyi,

i was interviewed on july 19. got a call a few days later saying i was hired. on aug. 16 was called again and given a class date of sept 16 in the crj. just from what i have seen it looks like one's experience may help one to get a faster class date but what the hell do i know.

Interviwed July 9th and swimming since July 18th!! Dean said it will be OCT or early NOV for a class date????!!?? Good luck guys.

Latest resources

Back