Abx?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erichartmann;1262136 in this case. At some point said:
WOW......Eric this is called SENIORITY. Same thing you are preaching, In your other posts....

If no one bid on a proposed domicile in Japan, what do you think the most junior crewmember would have to do.......Yep, take it or quit. The very thing you seem to be against!!! Do you now propose a senior crewmember fall on his sword......!!

make up your mind......!

As usual you have rushed in where fools fear to tread. Please re-read my comments.

Hey folks,
I'm in training at ANA JP Express (know as AJV) on the 767-300 in Tokyo now. AJV is currently sorting in the US at ORD and we were told to expect a US domicile at ORD later this year. Currently have 4 planes flying with 5 P to F on order with Boeing. We only have a flight to ORD every 3 days but they will consider a US base once daily service starts early next year. My question, any word on the ANA airplanes coming to ILN and ABX doing the sort? Would be nice since my home is about 10 miles from ILN

Here's our web site http://ana.co.jp/cargo/index_e.html check out the bi-monthy news letter on the us base

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

We've got 767 CA's routinely getting 15-19 days of OPF every month. Same on the 9. :D

My favorite is the famous sick call while being on "ON" days and then the miraculous healing power that occurs as soon as those X days appear just in time for OPF. That just tickles me to death.:angryfire

Hey folks,
I'm in training at ANA JP Express (know as AJV) on the 767-300 in Tokyo now. AJV is currently sorting in the US at ORD and we were told to expect a US domicile at ORD later this year. Currently have 4 planes flying with 5 P to F on order with Boeing. We only have a flight to ORD every 3 days but they will consider a US base once daily service starts early next year. My question, any word on the ANA airplanes coming to ILN and ABX doing the sort? Would be nice since my home is about 10 miles from ILN

An ILN sort doesn't seem likely at all, since DHL (not ABX) owns the airport and the sort center. Seems possible that ABX could manage the sort at ORD since we do contract that service out to others (ie: USPS).

My favorite is the famous sick call while being on "ON" days and then the miraculous healing power that occurs as soon as those X days appear just in time for OPF. That just tickles me to death.:angryfire

At best, assuming no vacation, that would get you 14 days of OPF. Not saying the "sick call" was right, just that 15 to 19 days seems a bit of an exageration.

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Same ole "Nifty 50" argument that's so old. Tell it to a UPS or FDX pilot. We could take a few lessons in "Unity" from those groups.
I have Great News for you!! They're both hiring! You don't have to put up with anymore dozing geezers sitting in YOUR seat!!

My .02 on Osaka. There won't be any domicile over there. Which is why there's still no bid out for it, even though the supposed startup is in a month. It's just management trying to "negotiate" directly with the pilot group again.

At best, assuming no vacation, that would get you 14 days of OPF. Not saying the "sick call" was right, just that 15 to 19 days seems a bit of an exageration.

How about the Non-Standard lines???? There are 12 of them in February with 18 days off.

In February alone here are just a few examples of OPF days awarded:

9 CA - 22, 17, 14, 22, 22, 18, 13, 15, 13, 16, 20, 17

9 FO - 13, 19

76 CA - 13, 18, 14, 12, 19, 19

76 FO - 15, 13, 17, 12, 15, 12, 16

Latest resources

Back