• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX vs Astar - On Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not so sure I agree with USPS being so good right now. Ordered $31 worth of makeup for my wife. Never got the package or any kind of note. Looked at the tracking to see it showed it was delivered last Saturday at 10:16 a.m. No one knows where it is, and USPS supervisor says he can't do anything about it. Postal carrier does not remember package, etc.

Bummer, but that's why I always used signature delivery confirmation.

=Airbus300;1498996]I am not so sure I agree with USPS being so good right now.

:blush: Aww shucks, thats because I work for ABX now.

:laugh: j/k

Actually Cartman I think you have enough on your plate to consider over the weekend.

We'll pick this discussion up later..........

What's to consider? Joe has alternate financing in place. That was made quite clear with the CHI purchase anouncement. Either that resolves the problem or it doesn't. Nothing I can do will change the outcome. If it does, great. If not, I was looking for a job when I found this one. It's been a decent run, but it's not the end of the world.

You also have to remember that ASTAR never has had a 10:30am delivery time like ABX has had...That may be why they have a good ontime delivery record...Just my one cents worth...Am I right???

Thats what I have always heard...ASTAR's was12:00 noon while Airborne's had a 10:30 delivery...Tell me if I'm wrong but thats always what I've heard....

Thats what I have always heard...ASTAR's was12:00 noon while Airborne's had a 10:30 delivery...Tell me if I'm wrong but thats always what I've heard....

It's not Astar's delivery time. It's DHL's. Also incorrect on the 30 min. vs. 15 min.

Latest resources

Back