• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Severance pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So did you PM with your name and number?
Um. Yea. My mom told me not to give personal information to people I don't know on the internet. Too many freaks out there. But if you want to give me your home address, I'll stop by when I get a chance.

I'd rather not allow this to turn into a threadjack. I feel no need to validate what I already know.

Last edited:
Um. Yea. My mom told me not to give personal information to people I don't know on the internet. Too many freaks out there. But if you want to give me your home address, I'll stop by when I get a chance.

I'd rather not allow this to turn into a threadjack. I feel no need to validate what I already know.

Sure anytime!

No. That is not correct. I AM totally aware of the information from those sources. They did not contain any significant information.

In a previous post, you said that the company is now trying for 80% to the pension. That is significant. Can you tell me which "hotline" message that one was in? That's just one example.

The presentation at the GMM VERY clearly and significantly explained the Union's current propsal; the one they are asking you to write in support of.

As far as the Company's latest demand, that was clearly covered in the Union Hotline of 1/17; perhaps you missed that one?

I cannot answer as to why your many emails and calls have gone unanswered. When I am working in the Hall, I take calls and I answer all emails that come my way. You said you do not need a personal call, yet you keep whining that you have not received one.

Many have correctly posted here that the information has indeed been put out and is easily available. No one can help you if you will not help yourself.

Laser,

Just send me your seniority number via private message. Someone WILL call you. You have my word. I talked to someone tonight and told them of your concerns. I was assured that once they had your name, they would call and speak with you - if indeed you are an ABX Air pilot.

All I need is an employee number.

Laser,

Just send me your seniority number via private message. Someone WILL call you. You have my word. I talked to someone tonight and told them of your concerns. I was assured that once they had your name, they would call and speak with you - if indeed you are an ABX Air pilot.

All I need is an employee number.
Aviatrix767. I am denying your request for personal identifying information. Also, I must insist that you not send me any identifying information about yourself. Please do NOT send me your name, phone number, location, any photographs, information about physical appearance or birthmarks, favorite books or movies, religion, politics, biggest turnoffs, or any information about what you are looking for. I just feel a need to establish this boundary.

I emailed JM on Dec 19th with a specific request for information. After no response, I sent a follow up on Jan 15th. Still no response. It seems like a waste of time but since people here are so adamant that the leaders will respond, I will try again this morning. I will report back on the result.

Aviatrix767. I am denying your request for personal identifying information. Also, I must insist that you not send me any identifying information about yourself. Please do NOT send me your name, phone number, location, any photographs, information about physical appearance or birthmarks, favorite books or movies, religion, politics, biggest turnoffs, or any information about what you are looking for. I just feel a need to establish this boundary.

I emailed JM on Dec 19th with a specific request for information. After no response, I sent a follow up on Jan 15th. Still no response. It seems like a waste of time but since people here are so adamant that the leaders will respond, I will try again this morning. I will report back on the result.

This has got to be a management weenie trying to stir things up. Smells like John Star____.

I just don't get it. You have a problem, there are people trying to help you, and you are refusing it? What do you want? Why are you wasting everyone's time?

Latest resources

Back