• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Holdings to change name?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
She was a DC-8 FO but was surplussed several years ago to the DC-9 FO seat, IIRC. I don't think she has moved to the 767 yet, I think she is enjoying her seniority on the DC-9 too much.

What does IIRC mean?

I just love to use Google search.

rankAbbreviation Meaning ****** IIRCIf I Recall/Remember Correctly ****** IIRCInteractive Illinois Report Card **** IIRCIf I Read Correctly **** IIRCIf I Really Cared **** IIRCImage and Identity Research Collective **** IIRCImpedance Imaging Research Center (Korea) *** IIRCIf It Really Counts *** IIRCIf I Recollect Correctly *** IIRCInternational Internet Recruiting Consultants, Inc. *** IIRCInternational Inter-Society Research Committee (on Nuclear Codes and Standards) *** IIRCInternet Information Research Center *** IIRCImmunity and Infection Research Centre *** IIRCInterstate Insurance Receivership Compact *** IIRCInformation Integrity Research Centre (UK) *** IIRCInternational Interpretation Resource Center Results paging: 1 2 next page > Note: We have 9 other definitions for IIRC in our Acronym Attic

CLIPPER & HEAVY,

You should try doing what we young guys are doing on the other side of the field to get rid of the geezers...

Forge their signature on the release and then when they go to sign it, give them a really long and worried look.
Move their flight bag around the bag room.
Ask if they need help going up and down the airplane stairs.
When the geezer captains call for a checklist - tell them they called for it 5 minutes ago and it's complete.
When they go to the crapper - move their glasses.
Reach across the cockpit with a napkin in your hand, tell them you can't stand to see them like this, and pretend that you are wiping drool off of their chin.
Speak really softly in the cockpit and when they say WHAT?? slowly shake your head, lean in closer and speak slowly, slightly louder, and with really big mouth movements.
Point out traffic and sights that aren't really there. Give lots of detail and point repeatedly and when they still don’t see it, repeat the long and worried look again.
Silently roll in a bunch of nose down trim just prior to giving them the controls.
Spread a thin film of butter on their glasses.
Knock on their door at random times on the layover and ask them why they didn’t meet you in the lobby for dinner like they said they would.

You get the idea...

LOL! NOW that is classic! Good stuff!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back