• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Straight from the Chief Pilot's office this morning.
no new hires , interviews are continuing. They don,t expect to have any new hires on the property for about a month. Anyone with a class date [lease speak up.

no new hires , interviews are continuing. They don,t expect to have any new hires on the property for about a month. Anyone with a class date [lease speak up.

My info was also straight from the Chief Pilots mouth face to face, for what it was worth!

What do you make of that? Does that mean candidates are turning down the KIX slot? Or are they interviewing all first and then extending offers?

I wouldn't make too much of it, these are the same yahoos that have said we were adequately staffed for so long. Besides, when has any airline offered the job at the interview!?! Generally it is several weeks later.

so are no more calls going out for interviews right now? Are they just interviewing who've they called or is there anymore info in that respect.
Because i'll go to KIX tomorrow if they wanted me to.

Latest resources

Back