• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He is trying to be very cryptic. If you go back back and read his posts, he makes statements that lead one to believe that he's "very close" to folks at AStar, but not there, etc. He speaks as though he's the consumate inside/outside guy. Bottom line though, whether ABX or AStar, all roads lead to doom because our wagons are hitched to DHL, who hates us all, and who only makes stupid business decisions.

I agree, they have stepped on their wanker more times than Carters has little liver pills, but sometimes, hopefully, after hit yourself in the head with a hammer enough, you realize that the problem isn't the hammer, or the blood running down your skull, but the fact that you need to quit hitting your head with a hammer. Has DHL realized this yet? Hopefully, at least a little, but Dan seems to continue to somehow relish the thought of DHL's continued failure.....I guess because it makes him "right" about them, AStar, and ABX. I cannot think of any other reason for always predicting failure for all three entities. Bottom line, whomever he is, wherever he works, he apparently thinks he and his insights are phenominally more enlighted than the rest of us, without bringing one shred of new data to the table, it's all speculation, superior speculation. As hard as it is, I'm done with him. Maybe I'm learning a little something about putting down hammers myself, it seems.

you should really:
1. get a life
2. quit posting
or 3. quit with the cryptic grade school "I know a secret, I know a secret" B.S.

Maybe you can just enlighten all of us with the "answers" oh mighty one or go play with your management "team".

1. I have a nice one. Thanks
2. No
3. You would be the last I would "enlighten".

You don't have to get all "jacked up", its only a discussion.

Good Day

1. I have a nice one. Thanks
2. No
3. You would be the last I would "enlighten".

You don't have to get all "jacked up", its only a discussion.

Good Day

no, it's only a discussion if you contribute to it. You just seem to post things that must make you feel like you are superior or have some insider knowledge. If you truly did have some insider knowledge you would either share with your peers or you are upper level management which would require you do not disclose what you may know until the time the company releases it. Not play school yard games by dropping hints that you have insider information.

Or is it that you require some self need to try and be accepted with all people clambering at your feet for your wealth of knowledge? S#$t or get off the pot.

Last edited:
"...or you are upper level management....."

Oh yeah, he's way up there! Definitely management material;^>

He is trying to be very cryptic. If you go back back and read his posts, he makes statements that lead one to believe that he's "very close" to folks at AStar, but not there, etc. He speaks as though he's the consumate inside/outside guy. Bottom line though, whether ABX or AStar, all roads lead to doom because our wagons are hitched to DHL, who hates us all, and who only makes stupid business decisions.

I agree, they have stepped on their wanker more times than Carters has little liver pills, but sometimes, hopefully, after hit yourself in the head with a hammer enough, you realize that the problem isn't the hammer, or the blood running down your skull, but the fact that you need to quit hitting your head with a hammer. Has DHL realized this yet? Hopefully, at least a little, but Dan seems to continue to somehow relish the thought of DHL's continued failure.....I guess because it makes him "right" about them, AStar, and ABX. I cannot think of any other reason for always predicting failure for all three entities. Bottom line, whomever he is, wherever he works, he apparently thinks he and his insights are phenominally more enlighted than the rest of us, without bringing one shred of new data to the table, it's all speculation, superior speculation. As hard as it is, I'm done with him. Maybe I'm learning a little something about putting down hammers myself, it seems.

it's not hard to figure out who 'ol dan is. and yes, he's bitter. but dan, you did it to yourself, no one else is to blame.

have a nice day.

Latest resources

Back