ABX furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
THANK YOU E BOARD!!!!!!

I greatly appreciate the efforts that it took to get the guys back. I am sure it was a tough battle.

After reading the letter about the agreement when do the Upgrades begin. Last I looked the 9 Capt'n seat is mighty thin. Are the upgrades going to be based on the "new" lines of ANA flying or is there an actual staffing formula for this. When does the upgrade process begin and how. All of our standards guys are eating sushi.

E board thak you again for getting the guys back from the streets, but are they going to come back. I know I would be questioning my loyalty to a company that thinks so little of me as an employee that even if I did return it would only be as a stop gap until I could get a job where I would be valued. Someplace like wal-mart or home depot.

If someone out of the last group of 10 does not return will they then go to the remaining 5 guy that are still out from years ago?

From a guy who was on the street, and my family...THANK YOU! Not only to the E-board, but to all of the membership who stood up and said enough is enough. I hope this shows what a united group with a common cause can do.

I am a proud brother of local 1224.

"Back to your books LHJ, you have no time to be screwing around on the message boards;) . "...

back to the books!!! Hell, these guys weren't gone that long. Of course if their memorys' are as bad as mine, they'd better stay in the books every day!

June 12, 2007
Dear Colleague:
Today we announced the sale of a 49 percent economic interest and 24.9 percent
voting interest in ASTAR to DHL. Additionally, DHL and ASTAR have agreed to extend
the current ACMI contract to 2019.
The Board will be expanded from three seats to four seats and DHL will appoint one
director to our Board, which it has done, and we welcome Hans Hickler, CEO of DHL
North America, to our Board.
Consistent with U.S. laws, DHL’s investment is a minority one and the control of ASTAR
remains with the current owners. This investment will have no impact on our day-to-day
management. The senior management team will continue in their current roles.
On behalf of the entire management team, thank you for the work you do – in the air,
on the ground and in our offices – to make ASTAR a success.
Sincerely,
John H. Dasburg
Chairman and CEO

Was there a ABX crew meeting last night? Any indication what this means to us. Should I have just stayed on furlough?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back