• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX, DHL and Astar family tree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also 110 of ABX aircraft have not lost thier ride. With spares 22 767s for DHL ,6 767 in MIA ,1 in KIX, 1 on TNT run comes to 30. How many does cappy fly that can pay all the ATSG bills?

And if J.H. had been willing to work with DHL this whole UPS deal would not have taken place instead of screwing them over and over. You have no idea what has taken place over the years.

DHL was loosing a billion a year at the same time UPS and FEDEX were making a billion a year. I dont think anyone can blame DHL's mismanagement on JH, Das, abx or astar. Im sure the situation didnt help but im sure alot of the problems in ilm couldnt be fixed because everyone was trying to protect their own interest. This includes both airlines, all the managements involved from all the companies, and all the unions. It was a problem that would have never been fixed.

As far as all the debt. That why I think that ABX will be chpt 11 than 7. JH will shift all the debt to that side of the house and sink it.

That would be nice for your side if he could but he cant. The major part of the debt was the purchace of ATI, CAPPY and CAM. The new laws that went in to effect this fall do not allow the "shifting to the other side to sink it"

Also 110 of ABX aircraft have not lost thier ride. With spares 22 767s for DHL ,6 767 in MIA ,1 in KIX, 1 on TNT run comes to 30. How many does cappy fly that can pay all the ATSG bills?

how many airplanes including the 9s does abx operate ? and what bills are you talking about ?

Im also guessing that ATSG at the same time abx purchased CHI. So it is possible that ABX is carrying the brundt of debt from the chi purchase and ATSG is relatively debt free.

If you want to understand the CHI purchase agreement read the Form 8-K filed by ABX Air, Inc. (now called ATSG), published 11/06/08.

You can find it under ATSG's SEC filings.

Cheers

Actually the debt belongs to the new company ATSG and is now shared by all company's under the umbrella. Kinda sucks doesn't it? Like I said before welcome to your new commander and chief!

Actually the debt belongs to the new company ATSG and is now shared by all company's under the umbrella. Kinda sucks doesn't it? Like I said before welcome to your new commander and chief!

Like I said before I have no control over JH or any buisness plan so I dont worry about it. But JH didnt sink ABX, DHL did. I think JH did a very smart move by buying CHI. CHI is a profitable company that was going to be able to keep the stock alive. Im a firm believer that JH knew that DHL was pulling the plug, thats why he purchased CHI.

We have seen no changes at cappy. Buisness as normal, we are hiring and even growing.

Like I said before I have no control over JH or any buisness plan so I dont worry about it. But JH didnt sink ABX, DHL did. I think JH did a very smart move by buying CHI. CHI is a profitable company that was going to be able to keep the stock alive. Im a firm believer that JH knew that DHL was pulling the plug, thats why he purchased CHI.

We have seen no changes at cappy. Buisness as normal, we are hiring and even growing.

Good Luck right now JH is busy dismantling ABX soon he will have more time to focus on his other operations.

And if J.H. had been willing to work with DHL this whole UPS deal would not have taken place instead of screwing them over and over. You have no idea what has taken place over the years.

Dog,

Everyone has heard the rumors over the years. Can you elaborate on it?

Latest resources

Back