• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Air Declares DHL in Fault of Agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All that is certainly possible, but why did Hete make the announcement? Was it due to him stating the company was in danger of defaulting on some loans? I presume he's referring to the 767's. He wasn't specific in the 8k.

he is required to make the announcement. if he dumped shares prior to the announcement, he will go to jail for insider trading. he is a smart guy and knows that though. the question is will he pull ABX out as a result, which he has the right to do. if he does, nothing moves unless you guys want to sort your own freight you fly in. feel up to it?

oh wait, the tower is ABX too. this can get interesting.

I have to work tonight, so I have to get some sleep. If ABX pulls out, where are we meeting for beers tonight to discuss the events that have been handed to us?

Mongo just pawn in game of life.:D

he is required to make the announcement. if he dumped shares prior to the announcement, he will go to jail for insider trading. he is a smart guy and knows that though. the question is will he pull ABX out as a result, which he has the right to do. if he does, nothing moves unless you guys want to sort your own freight you fly in. feel up to it?

oh wait, the tower is ABX too. this can get interesting.

Well, considering we've picketed 3 times this year, asked to be released to strike, (and gotten turned down by the NMB, bless their Republican hearts) I'm not really in the sorting mood right now. :)

I have to work tonight, so I have to get some sleep. If ABX pulls out, where are we meeting for beers tonight to discuss the events that have been handed to us?

Mongo just pawn in game of life.:D
The bowling alley will still be open...if we've stopped work we can hold a union meeting/wake

Help me here, isn't the stock price drop due to the diluting of shares from dumping 4 million more shares into the ABXA mix? As part of the financial package associated with the CHI acquisition. Sorry I'm just a dump pilot not a CPA.

So Hete is threatening to withhold services unless he get paid fairly? This sounds familiar. He is acting like a union and going on strike!

I will go home for 2 days without pay until DHL pays and extends our ACMI until 2019. But Hete needs to sign my contract too.

When pilots park planes, we parked them outbased so the company can't get them back unless they tow them. When Hete parks planes, he should park them at the hub to clog ILN and block alternate lift providers.

Help me here, isn't the stock price drop due to the diluting of shares from dumping 4 million more shares into the ABXA mix? As part of the financial package associated with the CHI acquisition. Sorry I'm just a dump pilot not a CPA.

The CHI deal must pass approval and close before those shares even exist.

DHL rejects ABX Air's default claim

Fri Nov 9, 2007 4:46pm EST
Nov 9 (Reuters) - DHL said it rejected ABX Air Inc's (ABXA.O: Quote, Profile, Research) default claim, as the air cargo services provider's revenue from other customers had crossed the 10 percent threshold.
DHL said under their contracts, ABX must pay for overhead related to such revenue, if its total revenue from non-DHL sources crossed the 10 percent limit. (Reporting by Aditi Samajpati in Bangalore; Editing by Anil D'Silva)
© Reuters 2006. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by caching, framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters and the Reuters sphere logo are registered trademarks and trademarks of the Reuters group of companies around the world.

Well, considering we've picketed 3 times this year, asked to be released to strike, (and gotten turned down by the NMB, bless their Republican hearts) I'm not really in the sorting mood right now. :)

whoa, I did not know they would not allow you to strike. sorry to hear that.

now you have to go through more mediated negotiations before asking for release again? (if you don't make progress I should say.) I bet you guys are just flippin' thrilled!

well, maybe the talks will prove to be fruitful for you. good luck!

Latest resources

Back