Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Abu Dhabi’s Aabar Agrees to Invest $20 Million in Xojet of U.S.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Presumably this is for infrastructure and not airplanes? The 2 billion they raised a year or so ago should cover the planes?

Have you guys added new airplanes? Any hiring yet? Are the furloughed back? This may be good news for the industry

Yes...we have a temporary loaner from Bombardier in the fleet now as we wait for our March/April deliveries. 2 new hires for UAE are in the simulators now, 4 new hires are in basic indoc for domestic ops this week. As for the last question, I'm not sure how many times we have to say it, but we do not have anyone on furlough. Like it or not, that's the way it is.

They were laid off as part of a Reduction in Force, without any type of recall rights. Some were under consideration to be brought back until someone from that group started popping off and torpedoed the campaign.

They were laid off as part of a Reduction in Force, without any type of recall rights. Some were under consideration to be brought back until someone from that group started popping off and torpedoed the campaign.

Thats a good way to put it... They did try recalling until #2 messed it up for everyone else! No more recalls to say the least...

As for the last question, I'm not sure how many times we have to say it, but we do not have anyone on furlough. Like it or not, that's the way it is.

I like that there are no pilots from XOJet on furlough. I don't like that a number of pilots were fired last year right before Christmas.

Thank God, no one is furloughed, just fired. For a moment, I was worried there!

Nice management style at XO? One guy "pops" off and that means the rest of the 49 are affected too? Gotta love this industry. My only career advise for anyone considering being a pilot these days is $@%ing run.

Latest resources

Back