ABC special on 9/11 no commercials.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jayme said:
You right wingers have the perfect strategy: avoid acknowledging the fact that this mini-series is DELIBERATELY REVISING HISTORY CONTRARY TO THE 9/11 COMMISSION'S REPORT. And most people I've talked to would not be too concerned about that EXCEPT THAT DISNEY CHOSE TO SAY THAT THE MINI-SERIES WAS BASED ON SAID REPORT.

But let's distract the reader from these facts and go back to bashing Clinton. Hey, didn't he lie about cheating on his wife or something? Gosh, I don't know of ANY republican who would ever dare to do such a thing!

You conveniently forget that the Chairman of the 9/11 Commission was an advisor to this miniseries and has backed up its validity. Of course, you won't let that deter you from defending the patron saint of liberalism and adultery: Mr. Clinton.

I managed to miss this one last night......can I download it anywhere? I've seen word that it should be available for free on itunes, but can't find it.

Hootie9750 said:
HAHAHAHAHA RMFAO!!!

Your right! Its all our faults! We brought this on ourselves....WTF!

guys, this person is not saying that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

this series has been trashed by everyone, including TV critics, conservatives on FNC, Bill Clinton, as well as liberal media outlets, as being a misrepresention of the facts contained in the 9/11 commission report.

Yea, but the balance of the commision (both Republican and Democrat)have stated otherwise. The fault for this terrible day in history goes back to before Carter and Reagan, and the mistakes carried through and were continued and added to by every administration, right up to present day.

Can't we just remember the day for what it is and not politicize it, televise it and commercialize it?

Peace.

Rekks

Guys, my god are we are we really arguing about this on today of all days? Why not turn on the tube and watch some covereage or spend time with your family and thankgod that you are still with them.

9/11 happened for so many reasons that we cant even begin to list them all. It was a faliure on so many levels and to blame one administration or another is not only ignorant its insane.

Life is so precious and so cheap that I think we all have the tendancy to forget just how easily it can be lost. We are all extremely lucky that we were not in those buildings or on any of those airplanes. I wonder if there is anyone out there who was supposed to non rev on one of those planes and for one reason or another decided not to.

Cut the blame game shiznit for one day please!

Latest resources

Back