• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABC news wants to hear from you!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The media isn't interested in fixing pilot pay.. they are trying to sell news....

Talking to the media and having them report it right, is a crap shoot... in addition, without media training... it is akin to play russian roulette...
Rez quit the Rah Rah. You're trying to say let ALPA handle it. Guess what, the pilots on the line are starting to do what national can't. Alpa will agree to keep this quiet if they can get a raise in PD at UA or something to that effect. Thats how ALPA works neg. against one group to help another. This is why ALPA will be gone from most carriers in 20 yrs. Now go back and help national impose wages, see they act just like airline management. Before I go can you see if the FAA will raise the retirement age to 66, so some guy can keep his 3rd house that he bought instead of saving, and some 4th yr guy can get furloughed. ALPA has helped do many good things, just now its time for ALPA to move, on national has loss touch with what the average line pilot really wants. Before you say ALPA is you, you're wrong national is not us, its very hard to crack the top, and the top in national sucks.

Rant over
go F off

Yes. The old guy.
Are there a couple guys in slimy looking suits with RAA badges sewn onto the arm outside your house right now. They will have a photo of you at the conference next week, the photo will be your face with a red circle and a line through it, like the no smoking sign! Seriously though good job and F REZ.

Rez quit the Rah Rah. You're trying to say let ALPA handle it. Guess what, the pilots on the line are starting to do what national can't. Alpa will agree to keep this quiet if they can get a raise in PD at UA or something to that effect. Thats how ALPA works neg. against one group to help another. This is why ALPA will be gone from most carriers in 20 yrs. Now go back and help national impose wages, see they act just like airline management. Before I go can you see if the FAA will raise the retirement age to 66, so some guy can keep his 3rd house that he bought instead of saving, and some 4th yr guy can get furloughed. ALPA has helped do many good things, just now its time for ALPA to move, on national has loss touch with what the average line pilot really wants. Before you say ALPA is you, you're wrong national is not us, its very hard to crack the top, and the top in national sucks.

Rant over
go F off
Wow, I'll get the beers for this guy!

Are there a couple guys in slimy looking suits with RAA badges sewn onto the arm outside your house right now. They will have a photo of you at the conference next week, the photo will be your face with a red circle and a line through it, like the no smoking sign! Seriously though good job and F REZ.

Yep, they were here. But they wanted a lot more than a photo!

See, those who repsonded to ABC news and wanted ananimity don't want to lose their jobs or lose the chance to fly at a major airline. I can't fault them for keeping their dream alive.

It pains me greatly but I figured I would never fly for an airline again so if a can raise the level of awareness for those of you still in the airline buisness and help make it better for you on my way out the door, why not do it I thought.

No body said I was smart!

Yep, they were here. But they wanted a lot more than a photo!

See, those who repsonded to ABC news and wanted ananimity don't want to lose their jobs or lose the chance to fly at a major airline. I can't fault them for keeping their dream alive.

It pains me greatly but I figured I would never fly for an airline again so if a can raise the level of awareness for those of you still in the airline buisness and help make it better for you on my way out the door, why not do it I thought.

No body said I was smart!

Good for you! I for one appreciate it, Cheers! :beer:

Rez quit the Rah Rah. You're trying to say let ALPA handle it.

Actually it is a combined effort... read on...

Guess what, the pilots on the line are starting to do what national can't.

Representation has limitations. Massive, collective grassroots movements are were the true strength is... after the grassroots movements gets the attention of the power players, then the message is... talk to our union, and they will close the deal....

This is how it has always been.... suddenly you get the idea that the pilots "should do what ALPA nat'l can't".

Alpa will agree to keep this quiet if they can get a raise in PD at UA or something to that effect. Thats how ALPA works neg. against one group to help another. This is why ALPA will be gone from most carriers in 20 yrs. Now go back and help national impose wages, see they act just like airline management. Before I go can you see if the FAA will raise the retirement age to 66, so some guy can keep his 3rd house that he bought instead of saving, and some 4th yr guy can get furloughed. ALPA has helped do many good things, just now its time for ALPA to move, on national has loss touch with what the average line pilot really wants. Before you say ALPA is you, you're wrong national is not us, its very hard to crack the top, and the top in national sucks.

I agree. I just choose to remain in control of my bodily functions and not screw myself into the ceiling...

Rant over
go F off

That is about all it is....

2lkfdeg.jpg

Please tell me you clicked send...

Latest resources

Back