• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABC news wants to hear from you!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

good for you guys! Let us know when the show is set to be on the air.

Wait you mean a Morelia layover that is blocked at just over 8 hours with a hour van ride each way is not enough rest? Anyway the real problem that needs to be addressed is the constant outsourcing to the lowest bidder! The only reason this is done is for shareholder return and management bonuses!

Yup, exactly!

Last edited:
I think its time for all the pilots to rally together and let the public know how much we really get or got paid at a commuter. I agree I wouldn't trash my last commuter job, I thought it was safe and we had a great time. However the public needs to know what we go through to get to work, crash pads, and the little pay we get. Not to mention who they are really flying on when they book a ticket.

We have been our own worse enemies for many years. Some newbie pilot will always fly for less or free just to "build time", and that's why some of these companies only pay between 15,000 - 18,000 yr for FO's. Cheap labor, and the public has no clue. I hope ABC pulls this off. This could be the wake up call we all would love to see....

Wait till you get back kool aid that will change.

Mr. Bitter Balls, i simply ask you "say what"? Get back where? Where am i going? :confused: BTW,thanks for the uncalled for attack, i appreciate it. :cool:

Meanwhile, How have you been? take care now! :beer:

Last edited:
You guys getting called better make sure you know the media is very good at editing for there own personal agenda.

Medeco

Believe it or not the ABC TV crew just left my house after a 30 minute interveiw with Lisa Stark. I hope I did well and I didn't screw up. They are trying to get the story together for tonight on ABC world news.

She said they had a lot of response so I don't know if my segmant will make the cut or not.

She said they had a lot of response so I don't know if my segmant will make the cut or not.
I've worked in editing and newsrooms in radio/TV broadcasting before I got sucked into this business...believe me...they will cut and paste however they want to make their story sound the way they want it to. Always be careful as to what you say...or it may be used against you.

Mr. Bitter Balls, i simply ask you "say what"? Get back where? Where am i going? :confused: BTW,thanks for the uncalled for attack, i appreciate it. :cool:

Meanwhile, How have you been? take care now! :beer:
Whoa, Whoa, tough guy. I'll apologize. I meant to quote flynryan15, somehow quoted you.

Whoa, Whoa, tough guy. I'll apologize. I meant to quote flynryan15, somehow quoted you.

Oh gotcha, i'm no tough guy though i just trying to figure out why i was being flamed thats all. I thought i was relatively tamed in my response. ;) The "bitter" thing was just something i came up with quickly to go with "balls" so I hope you dont take to much offense. I appreciate you coming clean and i'll do the same. Nuff said, cheers Mr. Balls :beer:

Latest resources

Back