• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABC news wants to hear from you!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually it is a combined effort... read on...

Representation has limitations. Massive, collective grassroots movements are were the true strength is... after the grassroots movements gets the attention of the power players, then the message is... talk to our union, and they will close the deal....

This is how it has always been.... suddenly you get the idea that the pilots "should do what ALPA nat'l can't".

I agree. I just choose to remain in control of my bodily functions and not screw myself into the ceiling...

That is about all it is....
Well, at least we agree on something. We're starting a grass root effort and these grass root efforts you talk of will be the end of a failed association not a union.

Actually it is a combined effort... read on...

Representation has limitations. Massive, collective grassroots movements are were the true strength is... after the grassroots movements gets the attention of the power players, then the message is... talk to our union, and they will close the deal....

This is how it has always been.... suddenly you get the idea that the pilots "should do what ALPA nat'l can't".

I agree. I just choose to remain in control of my bodily functions and not screw myself into the ceiling...

That is about all it is....
Again, ALPA national maybe looks out for maybe 1/4 of its members, so when they neg it wont benefit me

If there is drama involved the press with sensationalize it and it will be broadcasted. The public will pay attention until it interferes with American Idol, Grays Anatomy or some other mindless syndication. The good thing is that summer is all reruns so it actually may get more airtime than it would in the fall.

Latest resources

Back