• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA's Priorities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as Eagle guys, save me the union brotherhood BS. Would you feel bad for the TWA bubbas you would leapfrog on the AA seniority list, one that you've never worked a day on? Do you feel bad about all the former AA routes AE flies, contributing to the further furlough of AA (and former TWA) pilots, thereby further delaying your own flowthrough to AA? You AE guys mystify me. You cheer when AE takes from AA, but you're too stupid to realize AMR just cut your throat.

I would feel bad for the TWA guys who we leapfrog over, but I would be humble about it much the same way the TWA guys are about their positions here at Eagle. As for the former AA routes we have, you can take them back. Please. I am sure you have sat in the jumpseat of our ERJs. 3:00-3:30 flights aren't what the plane is made for. I enjoy flying here at Eagle, but would like to eventually progress to something with better pay, QOL, schedules, etc. I would either like to see the two companies grow together, or be completely separate. At least then the goals of the two would be clear.

I would feel bad for the TWA guys who we leapfrog over, but I would be humble about it much the same way the TWA guys are about their positions here at Eagle. As for the former AA routes we have, you can take them back. Please. I am sure you have sat in the jumpseat of our ERJs. 3:00-3:30 flights aren't what the plane is made for. I enjoy flying here at Eagle, but would like to eventually progress to something with better pay, QOL, schedules, etc. I would either like to see the two companies grow together, or be completely separate. At least then the goals of the two would be clear.

Wow, an AE guy that gets it. They must hate you over there.

Good luck. I hope you get hired somewhere better and break away from AE.

Date of hire, true. But they furloughed out of seniority, so what's the point of getting DOH?
The guys at OZ only had 9mo. with the company and were only furlough for less than a year. DOH rules dude! When AA furloughs back to 1988 then it will be "fair and equitable".

So you're saying that because the company started to grow and the economy improved, it was OK to furlough out of seniority? That makes no sense, your argument holds no water.

I don't think there'd be any complaints from the TWA folks if the OZ-TWA merger was used as the basis for the the TWA-aa integration.

I should proably clarify that statement... no complaints regarding the integration. I think the obvious complaints regarding aa and it's caliber of people would still be valid

How many of the OZ airplanes were parked following the merger?

I don't think there'd be any complaints from the TWA folks if the OZ-TWA merger was used as the basis for the the TWA-aa integration.

I should proably clarify that statement... no complaints regarding the integration. I think the obvious complaints regarding aa and it's caliber of people would still be valid

So as long as the TWAers got DOH it would be OK with you if ALL of them got furloughed out of seniority? Wow, I think the ex-TWA guys still at AA would be unhappy about that.

How did they get furloughed out of senority? They got date of hire and then furloughed based on that date. I'd love my 1996 date of hire instead of my 2003 date of furlough.

I've heard this from so many AA'ers, apparently APA's spin machine worked.

Latest resources

Back