• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA's new B scale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If APA is the only one not to sign off on a new TA and they were the ones to kill the last TA, then I would expect the three parties to submit the TA to the arbitrator for him to sign off on. This will be settled soon since APA has a very weak position.

I may be wrong but I believe that the arbiter will not be allowed to use any of the "negotiations" from the 90 days in his "remedy". I'll look into that.

I'm not a fan of the APA but, they didn't kill the last TA. AA killed it by inserting the 25 CRJ's that were in dispute. They refused to remove them leaving the APA no choice but to not sign. That TA would have benefited a lot of us!

I'm not a fan of the APA but, they didn't kill the last TA. AA killed it by inserting the 25 CRJ's that were in dispute. They refused to remove them leaving the APA no choice but to not sign. That TA would have benefited a lot of us!

Agreed, that 25 CRJ language was thrown in at the 11th hour after all parties were already in agreement on the TA. For some reason the company wanted to scuttle the TA at the last minute, maybe they never thought APA + ALPA could agree on something to remedy the situation.

Let's see...ATR and SF3 in your profile. I assume former Eagle. So have you looked in the mirror lately?:cool:

You are correct Detective! And as a former Eagle Puke, I am entitled to use that term for life! LOL I look in the mirror everyday too. And I can see clearly EGL ALPA is wrong in their pursuit. But its out of my hands just like everything else.

Latest resources

Back