• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI Gate arrangement in ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would SWA want a new terminal or their own wing of a terminal?

What they want are the gates closest to the runways. That would be gates on the ends of the terminal.

I always thought the South Commuter terminal (Not constructed yet) was to be set aside for the LUV effect.....being able to taxi right out and in to 28. But looking at the RNAV Arrivals, I think it won't work out if they stick to the arrival gates and runways.

I don't know about "hater"...

I always thought it was silly to have us in two different terminals anyway and wondered why we couldn't get into one whole terminal. Always thought we were being a little ostracized in FAVOR of Delta from that regard,,,

Just makes a lot more sense for ALL the airlines there. Less back and forth between terminals is a good thing,,, isn't it? Seriously, just asking why it would be a bad thing?

True Lear....

I remember the days of the C-2 Maintenance stand for AT. I think that you guys have picked up your fair share of revenue for those clowns at Hartsfield by getting the hangar and increasing flights since then.

I'm not saying Delta hasn't used it's influence, I just make light of the fact that Hartsfield (including the new Director) has been cheerleading for the LUV effect even though you guys were there to counteract the EVIL Delta and their ridiculous fares.

Ah, gotcha... Hadn't really paid the airport authority all that much attention before so didn't really know about that. :)

Latest resources

Back