• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAEagle Future Expansion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy did you just make an ass out of yourself. With reverse code share Connection does not count torwards the ASM cap. Maybe you should "get your facts straight" before you go "spouting off". LOL. I think you should go be quite now.

You still apparently don't get it.

True, the reverse code-share does not count. But there are STILL connection flights that are NOT reverse code-share. Which is why management has recently stated that MORE code-share flights will be dropped by January (to become reverse code-share flights) as the ASM limit continues to be an issue.

And at any rate, if you think that reverse code-share is just dandy and hurts no one, that is sad, as it has the potential to hurt everyone in the near future at all airlines, not just Eagle.

Last edited:
capt crunch said:
SHUT YOUR F-in CAKE HOLE. YOu and all the CHQ pilots were too freakin stupid to get hired by real airlines...

You mean like Eagle??? You're kidding, right?

capt crunch said:
so you are where your at now. LOOK at the facts. YOU ARE taking jobs from eagle pilots. How do you sleep at night? I know its your company but who is YOUR company. ITS YOU and all the other LORENZO a$$hole babies that came from the host monkey like a virus infecting the regional industry.

WAKE THE F UP

You have some serious issues. Anger management being one. I would hazzard a guess that you are in desperate need of professional help.

You should try to relax. You may pop a blood vessel and lose your medical.

Have a pleasant day.

Latest resources

Back