• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAA/AWA SLI reading

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, its from the East MEC, 1 sided. MCDU, why don't you post the methodoligy they used to come up with all those great color's? The true lies in the details.

Last edited:
I might be wrong, but what I think I am looking at is a hard-drive that needs to be de-fragmented. Is that it? Is that what this is suppose to represent?

Evidently, only an "experienced" East pilot is able to totally decode this BS, home grown worksheet created by a bunch of Easties who thought they were entitled to hold ALL top spots until they felt good and ready to retire. Did you all bring cleaver spread-sheets like this for Nic to see? NO, you brought whiny FO's back from furlough trying to convince Nic that they were entitled to be wide-body captains at the first available upgrade.

How is it that when you try to explain your logic to a neutral 3rd parties, they all think you're insane? Could the FO's of the former USAir be the only ones on the whole planet who can see that the Nic is madness...or is the the other way around? Well, at least you can still kick your dog and feel better, right?:rolleyes:

PS...

Obviously, this doesn't take age 65 into account. But hey, let's not spoil crap by using factual information. Thanks Marty!

Latest resources

Back