AAA/AWA SLI reading

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
better know know the whole story behind that one.

GOTAFLY

Total Time
First of all, its from the East MEC, 1 sided. MCDU, why don't you post the methodoligy they used to come up with all those great color's? The true lies in the details.

Last edited:

OnTheDole

Total Time
--
The only thing I see thats BS is those 517 blue dots at the top of the '07 chart.

FDJ2

Total Time
10000+
What matters, and what is binding is the arbitrators decision.

Fast43

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
I might be wrong, but what I think I am looking at is a hard-drive that needs to be de-fragmented. Is that it? Is that what this is suppose to represent?

Evidently, only an "experienced" East pilot is able to totally decode this BS, home grown worksheet created by a bunch of Easties who thought they were entitled to hold ALL top spots until they felt good and ready to retire. Did you all bring cleaver spread-sheets like this for Nic to see? NO, you brought whiny FO's back from furlough trying to convince Nic that they were entitled to be wide-body captains at the first available upgrade.

How is it that when you try to explain your logic to a neutral 3rd parties, they all think you're insane? Could the FO's of the former USAir be the only ones on the whole planet who can see that the Nic is madness...or is the the other way around? Well, at least you can still kick your dog and feel better, right?:rolleyes:

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
PS...

Obviously, this doesn't take age 65 into account. But hey, let's not spoil crap by using factual information. Thanks Marty!

TWA Dude

Total Time
9999+
Well, at least you can still kick your dog and feel better, right?:rolleyes:
That's the problem: they've kicked their dogs to death and now seek human fodder. Us Westies are the new convenient target.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
TWA dude--You doing ok? I was hoping you wouldn't need that seniority number at AA...:erm: TC

TWA Dude

Total Time
9999+
TC: how'd you get that picture of Tina Fey without her trademark scar?

I'm less than ten from the bottom once the furloughs are completed. Displaced from a lineholder in PHX to reserve in LAS. OTOH, due to the marvels of modern science my first baby is due March 3. My plan six months ago was to defer recall and see how things shake out. Now, if I'm gonna be at the bottom of both lists I might as well be back at AA. US Airways pilots can spread misery like no other pilot group.

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
I'm less than ten from the bottom once the furloughs are completed. Displaced from a lineholder in PHX to reserve in LAS...... US Airways pilots can spread misery like no other pilot group.
Wow, we must be about a class apart. I'm finding commuting absolutely wonderful. 6am sign-ins, 11:30pm finish times. It's even better then the brochure!

This sucks. Thank you USAPA!