• Start date
  • Watchers 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AA has almost 3000 pilots on furlough and no present plans for ANY recalls. In fact they are trying to institute a preferential bidding system to elminate further pilot positions.

Do the math. AA ain't gonna be hiring for a really really long time.

I agree Draginass. Kinda ironic that was post '666' for you! That pretty much sums up the situation.
AA is gonna get pref bidding. So will Eagle. There will be no movement for quite some time.

It's kind of interesting to revisit those "time capsules" like this one.

I sure hope we win the lawsuit so I can have my DOH--WHEN I GET RECALLED AT AGE 59 1/2!!! ;)

Oh, wait, the lawsuit against APA and AA got dismissed. Shoulda dredged up that thread before posting... :rolleyes: TC

Aww c'mon, it's going to be fun

yeah, living in a crash pad with 10 if your closest friends, being the junior bubba on reserve, commuting. Don't you miss it??? ;)

I'm going to wait until age 59 1/2 to take the recall - If they are recalling in 9 years! Then take the paycheck and quit before I have to hit the line. Or better yet, get fired for being a general nuisance and then sue them for age discrimination.

whizVFA201 said:
Our chief pilot said that AA plans to hire in 2003

Only problem is that we are in 2005.:confused: Does your Chief Pilot have a time machine?

canyonblue said:
Only problem is that we are in 2005.:confused: Does your Chief Pilot have a time machine?

Guess you missed that this thread started on 02-25-2002. Or was there sarcasm that I missed?

Latest resources

Back