• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA rudest flight crews ever

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its a three way split with AA V Us Air east V US air west(America West) good luck to that. I was told by a friend of mine who was a captain for US Air east that the AA way is the only way and the AA gestapo is in full control, there door is over there and don't let it hit you on the way out

Now they're trying it w/ USAir, and still no lube, dry penetration!

Actually, you have it backwards.

US Air bought American out of bankruptcy, over multiple American CEOs' objections (Arpey resigned over the bankruptcy filing he didn't want, and Horton had no interest in a merger until he was forced). US Air's CEO (DUI Doug), who drove the whole forced merger, is now in charge of it all with his people, so it's them doing the screwing in this situation .... to whomever is getting screwed.

Bubba

Remember, the first deal is always the best, the best, the best.... that haunting echo down the halls of the training center/wax museum.... looks like it's coming to pass, what say you Bubba

Remember, the first deal is always the best, the best, the best.... that haunting echo down the halls of the training center/wax museum.... looks like it's coming to pass, what say you Bubba

Heya' Malcontented Fred,

I say that I'm not sure what you're talking about. Since this is a thread about American Airlines, one might think that's who you're talking about, but I can't imagine what "deal" you would be referring to.

If, on the other hand, you're just inserting your regular whine-and-bitchfest about Southwest in general or SWAPA in particular, then I say that you should probably start a new thread, or at least find a more appropriate one.

If you're just stalking me, however, then you might either PM me, or start a new thread concerning that, say a "Fred hates Bubba" thread or something along those lines. Be creative.

And finally, if you're talking about the SWAPA/SWA negotiations, I'd say that you're way premature on the matter (I hear there's a pill for that!). Nothing is coming to pass yet. We have a long way to go, and I'm personally feeling optimistic.

Anyway, that's what I say. Enjoy your day, Fred! :)

Bubba

Bubba, you southwest doggies live in glass houses. I wouldn't be pontificating about some other airlines merger practices.

Bubba, you southwest doggies live in glass houses. I wouldn't be pontificating about some other airlines merger practices.

Yo, Scab-wannabe:

I wasn't "pontificating" about anything, let alone any other airline's merger practices. Are you really as ignorant as you seem to be? To be honest, it hardly seems possible.

All that I did was to add some unbiased, published, and easily-verifiable facts: who resigned, which side drove the merger, who was ultimately left in charge. I offered no opinion, no judgement, no spin of any sort.

I realize that this is all new to you, as you are unfamiliar with the idea of actual facts in general. So you really ought to go back to school and finish that GED you started way back when. At minimum, you should take a labor relations class and a history class. Those are the two subjects that, every time you open your trap, you demonstrate time and again that you don't know the first damn thing about either. Literally nothing. Oh yeah, while you're there, take an English class as well, so that you can stop looking like an illiterate monkey every time you try to make a post.

Good luck!

Bubba

Last edited:
Let me guess, you are some fractional pilot who is all up in arms because the AA pilots didn't bow to your stripes.

#1) Airline pilots are not all that appreciative of fractionals taking our premium passengers, but so be it. At the same time, don't expect us to recognize you as a premier member of our community. If that hurts your feelings, so be it.

#2 As you travel out of Dallas, the pilots you are expecting to kiss your posterior are the same ones you may have forces to go around by slowing to 103 knots 10 miles out in a highly congested airport. Bad on him actually for thinking you would actually adhere to the ATC clearance of 170 to the marker. As a highly experienced aviator, he should have KNOWN you would come into DFW airspace and screw it all up. 100% his fault for letting it happen and for NOT thanking you for adding a valuable lesson to his arsenal of experience.

Anything else?

Here is the summary of things in this thread so far for those of you just joining us...

http://www.mimaggie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Baby-Choke.jpg

Latest resources

Back