AA Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TC,

Did you write all that yourself or was it cut and paste?

CLAMBAKE

AA717driver (TC),

That last post should have been prefaced with a disclaimer. Your post wasn't written by you but rather written by Doug Gabel, the STL APA rep.

You had me confused for a while. It took me a few paragraphs to figure it out. TC attending recurrent with Capt Hetterman???? How could that be?

I agree with Gabel. Sometimes his crystal ball can see things clearly. AA has no plan.

Sorry. I posted that in a hurry (no, there was no alcohol involved...) so I didn't give it proper credit.

Clambake--I'm pretty long-winded but that's a lot even by my standards! :D

XTW--As usual, I vote for Skooner's! There are a few barstools there that still have imprints of my butt-cheeks... :eek: TC

Schooner's

XTW said:
SJ's? or Schooners!

X

........at least the company will be better!!!!

I think we should pay homage by having a tailgate party at the exact location of the now "flown west", order of the righteous large breasted barmaids, loose female clientele, cheap beer and of course, free popcorn.....Duffy's

Last edited:
AAslag said:
I think we should pay homage by having a tailgate party at the exact location of the now "flown west", order of the righteous large breasted barmaids, loose female clientele, cheap beer and of course, free popcorn.....Duffy's

:beer: Hear! Hear! TC

P.S.--I'm going to check with pprune.org about getting a TWA section.

Latest resources

Back