AA Pulling Out OF KMDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
humveedriver said:
Its all about you AAflyer. AA pulls out MDW...who cares?..its a secondary market to O'Hare anyway for your company. DFW is offering discounts to new entrants in Dallas (they are hoping for international capable aircraft) with E Terminal half empty and a new international terminal. With the airport hurting do you really think anything is going to happen with Love i.e. the Wright amendment? You are so self absorbed, you attack this guys avatar, when your foolish dreams or desires to see an AA 747-400 is on yours. How nice of you to imply that this individual should only apply to legacy carriers, when your company has 2500 pilots on the street. I think your the A$$!

Sincerely,

Annoyed

The airport may be offering incentives, but AMR will do everything possible to drive you out of town! I've noticed that they've spread out their operation to make it look like they own the airport, i.e. all of terminals A and C, 2/3 of E and more than half of B. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room.

Don't get it

N7167L said:
AA said they will cease operations on 01 Sept.

Something about the LCCs are taking over Midway!? :)

More info here:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-0605030221may03,1,788415.story?coll=chi-business-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

I don't get it. I flew to MDW all month last month.(DFW-MDW) We left most times with 70 Seats filled up. It was a good thing, or so it seems. One thing I did notice was that ATC didn't treat us equally with SWA. Looks like all those parties for ATC folks are worth it for the special treatment.

.....On second though, I might not be getting it here. Is American and Eagle going at the same time and it is American that will cease ops there?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back