Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Pilots BOD turns down Last Best Offer from AMR!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious,
Would an AMR 2001 hire with 3 months on property (still furloughed) be blended with those hired in 2001 or 3 months ago in your scenario?

Date of hire with fences- protects all!
You keep what you bring to the bame: date of hire

And (yawn) how do you solve the problem that america west brought pilot jobs to the game while those with a much earlier DOH brought no job? You know, since it's what we all brought to the game.

Just curious,
Would an AMR 2001 hire with 3 months on property (still furloughed) be blended with those hired in 2001 or 3 months ago in your scenario?
He probably already has an AWA number.

And (yawn) how do you solve the problem that america west brought pilot jobs to the game while those with a much earlier DOH brought no job? You know, since it's what we all brought to the game.

Easy- time in service- fair measure for all.

This is too funny. Didn't most pilots hired after 1989 at US Air bring NO JOBS to the combined Us Air/ Am West combo?

Hah, I remember going to dinner with one of your crews in BRU three years ago. The 2 copilots were on reserve and 1988 hires. They were incredulous that I was an 89 hire and a captain, and that one of the FO's in my crew was a new hire. You guys have left over half a mil on the table with your binding arbitration fight that you won't comply with. I mean an A320 capt making about 128 an hour? YGTBSM!

Hah, I remember going to dinner with one of your crews in BRU three years ago. The 2 copilots were on reserve and 1988 hires. They were incredulous that I was an 89 hire and a captain, and that one of the FO's in my crew was a new hire. You guys have left over half a mil on the table with your binding arbitration fight that you won't comply with. I mean an A320 capt making about 128 an hour? YGTBSM!

It's actually only 124.88 :(

Latest resources

Back