• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilot arrested in England for suspicion of being drunk

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
while he is waiting for class date, (upgrade training at eagle, usually takes 7-9 months.) he can go to rehab!!!:)

If English cuisine isn't the best, I wonder how their correctional food fares?

So, how many pilots have been yanked out under suspicion and it turned out false. It is funny to see this group continuously harp on how the media so often gets it wrong, however we tend to believe them when the situation suits us.

The sad thing is, if and when this is settled and if he is innocent you won;t here a word about it in the paper.

Considering how many of you deal with airport security, and the problems and issues that have arisen, I am surprised you immediately assume the worst. A guess a few bad apples in the past have made every pilot SUSPECTED of this GUILTY.

AAflyer

Accidents, Incidents, Alcohol, we seem to have so many "experts" here that know what happened and then wield the gavel.

AAflyer said:
So, how many pilots have been yanked out under suspicion and it turned out false. It is funny to see this group continuously harp on how the media so often gets it wrong, however we tend to believe them when the situation suits us.

The sad thing is, if and when this is settled and if he is innocent you won;t here a word about it in the paper.

Considering how many of you deal with airport security, and the problems and issues that have arisen, I am surprised you immediately assume the worst. A guess a few bad apples in the past have made every pilot SUSPECTED of this GUILTY.

AAflyer

Accidents, Incidents, Alcohol, we seem to have so many "experts" here that know what happened and then wield the gavel.

Exactly----all a "security" screener has to do is say they smell something on your breath and you are instantly public enemy number one, guilty until proven innocent. I'm crying BS on this too, until it's proven otherwise. Give the guy the benefit of the doubt. I'm guessing there was some altercation between the pilot and the screener, and the screener decided to call out the heavy weapons and have the pilot detained on suspicion of being drunk to show how much power he actually has.

Latest resources

Back