• Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glad to see you are on top of reporting the latest bad news regarding the airline industry. It's nice when your company is immune to all of the indusrtry's problems....and thanks for the quote after your post regarding UPS's 3rd quater results. That's got to make the AA guys feel even better about your post. Hmmmmm....GET A LIFE!!!-767 Captain? Don't you have anything better to do than post on this forum? Don't you have kids or something? A wife? "Look honey, look what i just posted"

Tanner,

I think his posting of the UPS spokesperson relates more to the ongoing negotiations at UPS and not the airlines in general.

I think his posting of the UPS spokesperson relates more to the ongoing negotiations at UPS and not the airlines in general.

In this case it also shows what an ass he is.

Gurantee that Open Skies is Freight NAzi (AKA Out AKA Three Green AKA Rhoid AKA IHAVEAPENSION AKA Maryland One AKA any of the other screen names with dorky pilot avatars in them) in Disguise.

I agree with HoursHore. OpenSkies sounds very much like FreightNazi, IHaveapension, etc.etc.. I would bet money they are the same. Ignore him.

JohnDoe said:
I agree with HoursHore. OpenSkies sounds very much like FreightNazi, IHaveapension, etc.etc.. I would bet money they are the same. Ignore him.

Maybe we should ask for a moderators ruling.

Latest resources

Back