• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

AA next in line

Tanner

Total Time
6000+
Glad to see you are on top of reporting the latest bad news regarding the airline industry. It's nice when your company is immune to all of the indusrtry's problems....and thanks for the quote after your post regarding UPS's 3rd quater results. That's got to make the AA guys feel even better about your post. Hmmmmm....GET A LIFE!!!-767 Captain? Don't you have anything better to do than post on this forum? Don't you have kids or something? A wife? "Look honey, look what i just posted"

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Total Time
Huh?
Tanner,

I think his posting of the UPS spokesperson relates more to the ongoing negotiations at UPS and not the airlines in general.

skykid

On Point
Total Time
I think his posting of the UPS spokesperson relates more to the ongoing negotiations at UPS and not the airlines in general.

In this case it also shows what an ass he is.

HoursHore

Medieval Warrior
Total Time
4000+
Gurantee that Open Skies is Freight NAzi (AKA Out AKA Three Green AKA Rhoid AKA IHAVEAPENSION AKA Maryland One AKA any of the other screen names with dorky pilot avatars in them) in Disguise.

JohnDoe

Total Time
I agree with HoursHore. OpenSkies sounds very much like FreightNazi, IHaveapension, etc.etc.. I would bet money they are the same. Ignore him.

Dangerkitty

Total Time
JohnDoe said:
I agree with HoursHore. OpenSkies sounds very much like FreightNazi, IHaveapension, etc.etc.. I would bet money they are the same. Ignore him.

Maybe we should ask for a moderators ruling.