• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAflyer

Hello All,

Here is some more good news.

American Airlines has recently approved the following airlines for unlimited jumpseat privileges effective November 15:

Continental Airlines

United Air Lines

Delta Airlines

Air Wisconsin (United Express)

Express Jet (Continental Express)

Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Delta Connection)

Trans States Airlines

regards,
AA

Pedro said:
Awesome!!!

Does this go for international flights too?

No, sorry.... First off, no one gets unlimited j/s on int'l, and second, AA has a rather limited list of airlines that can even j/s with us int'l - mostly other legacy carriers.

Still, I'm glad we have added all of these airlines that also give us unlimited (and treat us great, too!)

AAflyer said:
Hello All,

Here is some more good news.

American Airlines has recently approved the following airlines for unlimited jumpseat privileges effective November 15:

Continental Airlines

United Air Lines

Delta Airlines

Air Wisconsin (United Express)

Express Jet (Continental Express)

Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Delta Connection)

Trans States Airlines

regards,
AA

This is good news. On a sidenote, I noticed that Delta is on the list. Does that mean they now offer unlimited jumpseats?

rightrudder said:
This is good news. On a sidenote, I noticed that Delta is on the list. Does that mean they now offer unlimited jumpseats?

I'm pretty sure they do... otherwise they wouldn't be unlimited on us. The General can probably confirm.

So here is the golden question: What's the secrete password or magic word to say to the gate agent to convince them that this is the case? Or will this not be an issue if you just meal list yourself? Any computer codes to know?

Grassstrippilot said:
So here is the golden question: What's the secrete password or magic word to say to the gate agent to convince them that this is the case? Or will this not be an issue if you just meal list yourself? Any computer codes to know?

No codes.... the new airlines are effective Nov 15. From that day on, when the gate agent pulls up your airline it should say, "D6U" for unlimited. However, they always appreciate it if you meal list ahead of time through the regular 800 number.

Hey aa73,

Next time you are in Dallas, stop by Jeff Brundage' office and give him the finger from all us Indy guys. Once again your company updates the list, once again IDE is absent. We know it is your company and not your pilots that are keeping us off the list so we will take you as unlimited, but it is disappointing to be passed over time & again.

And to think he was once our MEC chairman (and a damn good one at that!).

Ralphie

Ralph Cramden said:
Hey aa73,

Next time you are in Dallas, stop by Jeff Brundage' office and give him the finger from all us Indy guys. Once again your company updates the list, once again IDE is absent. We know it is your company and not your pilots that are keeping us off the list so we will take you as unlimited, but it is disappointing to be passed over time & again.

And to think he was once our MEC chairman (and a dang good one at that!).

Ralphie

Ralphie,

I'm sure a lot of guiys here considered doing just that. I am a proud ex Blueridger, I know what you mean. Brundage was still there when I was there, I think he left around '99. He's not very popular here, obviously. Anyways, sorry to see Indy isn't on the list. I still keep in touch with a bunch of you guys. The intel I get is that any airline that gives us unlimited eventually gets added - it just takes a while. Thanks for all the rides you guys have given me. I miss the good ol ACA days.

Frats,

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back