• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Midnight Flyer

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Must have been the humidity.

Airliners.net here we come.

Hard, hard landing my fanny. It actually was a pretty smooth landing (with the landing gear). The tail did not strike. 8 degrees wing down will hit the gound, learn it, love it, live it!

who was flying that thing-- the FA? or maybe the cap should just let the FO make a few landings once in a while :)

Last edited:
An open note to all nAAtive pilots:

I would AApreciate it if you could please AAtempt to be a little more gentle on all OUR old MD80's. 'TWAS three years ago that you elected to scrape all the paint off them, and buff them to the shiney AA livery....must you insist on shaving off the wing tips too?

furloughfodder said:
An open note to all nAAtive pilots:

I would AApreciate it if you could please AAtempt to be a little more gentle on all OUR old MD80's. 'TWAS three years ago that you elected to scrape all the paint off them, and buff them to the shiney AA livery....must you insist on shaving off the wing tips too?

LMAO!!! They were too busy trying to figure out the FMS on the 83G and will somebody please stop that freaking ACARS from constantly dinging!!!

No, I think this must be all the FB's and FC's that got displaced back to the 80 and now actually have to land the plane instead of the sim.

The CA was probably that that guy I flew with once that wanted to retract the upwind landing light "to give us more clearance" :eek: .

Latest resources

Back