• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Landing in Vegas on Sunday (video)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:pFound another way to see it! Nice Job! I just love how they get the "Airline Employee" who probably knows nothing, give his official information!haha
Good Ole News reporting! Nothing but the facts!:rolleyes:

Funny how how the aarogant aaholes still get on here and blame and whine about TWA. Too bad they didn't fly with our Red guys, maybe they'd have learned how to fly.

Now that is really funny:

There has been more whining and crying from TWA guys blaming all their problems on AA, than AA guys whining about TWA meh thinks.

Too suggest that AA guys should take flying lessons from TWA seems rather arrogant.

TWA = Thieves, Whores, Arsholes

Tomct said:
:pFound another way to see it! Nice Job! I just love how they get the "Airline Employee" who probably knows nothing, give his official information!haha
Good Ole News reporting! Nothing but the facts!:rolleyes:

How did you get it to work? I'm still trying. I turned off the firewall and pop-up blocker. I am running IE and do have Windows Mediaplayer installed. What up?

X

Yeah, I haven't been able to see it since he posted it. I was waiting for an alternate link....

It won't work if you are using Forefox, or anything other than IE Explorer. That was the problem I was having.

PS- CSY MON, go home...you're not wanted here.

macdu said:
Well they still can't blame it on the TWA dudes.

Capt. seniority#376
F/O seniority#4523

there's the problem. A captain with seniority number 376 who is still flying the MD-80 needs his head checked.

michael707767 said:
there's the problem. A captain with seniority number 376 who is still flying the MD-80 needs his head checked.

Why? I flew with a Captain at AA a few years ago who was around 100 seniority and still on the S-80. Why did he do this? Well he flew 2-3 eight hour turns in a week, was home every night, and spent the other days on the golf course. No 3 or 4 day trips for him. The guy hadn't had an overnight in about 7 years.

Yeah he was a real head case for flying the 80. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back