• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA @ Job Fairs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:eek: You're out of control Jenny! Almost there though, a few more to hit 20K posts!

Rightttt you weren't Mercy, or On Your Six, or whatever else you use on FI. Let's see, SW pilots don't respect you, AA pilots don't, USAir don't, UAL either, regional pilots don't, oh I know....your fellow dispatchers do! :laugh:

:eek: You're out of control Jenny! Almost there though, a few more to hit 20K posts!

Rightttt you weren't Mercy, or On Your Six, or whatever else you use on FI. Let's see, SW pilots don't respect you, AA pilots don't, USAir don't, UAL either, regional pilots don't, oh I know....your fellow dispatchers do! :laugh:

I seriously don't care if someone I don't know doesn't respect me, this is an anonymous board. I just tell it like I see it.

And if I had more than one screen name (I don't), then I'd already have well over 20,000 posts, and I don't need to do that. I respond to posts that have subjects that I am interested in, and for some reason that upsets you. I also enjoy this board and the debate, yet you can't even debate any of these subjects.

And I do enjoy the dispatcher remarks (even though that rumor was debunked, I have the PM from the person who started it if you want to see it). But, whatever, I don't care what you or others think on here. One thing I do know however is your situation, and that isn't under dispute. I can see why you're upset, and I can see why you are frustrated. Hopefully you'll get a better opportunity soon.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are you stalking GL? You seem to add almost nothing to these discussions. Why are you so obsessed with GL? It's getting weird...

I think all you guys should quit bickering and the majors and come one over to Netjets. We fly to all the airports in west Texas...including Midland and Lubbock. :)

Heck and you get to live anywhere you want.

I think all you guys should quit bickering and the majors and come one over to Netjets. We fly to all the airports in west Texas...including Midland and Lubbock. :)

Heck and you get to live anywhere you want.

Yeah, that WSJ ad slamming your current CEO makes it really tempting.....(NOT). Sounds like things haven't improved since your last CEO was kicked out...

Bye Bye----General Lee

That would probably be the ONLY reason a DL pilot would leave for AA.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I could give you a dozen reasons to leave Delta for American Airlines. A simple search on the retirements alone would be a good start. Delta has peaked and any new prospective pilot looking for a legacy to call home for the rest of their life should strive to be an American Airlines pilot. We have the best leadership, the most retirements, fastest upgrades, largest profits, largest international expansion, strongest pilot union, most savvy market experts, least future debt obligations, newest fleet and fleet plans, largest alliance in OneWorld, best pilots to fly with (just jumpseat on all 3 legacies and you'll know what I mean). These are only a dozen reasons. Trust me, friends don't let friends fly for Delta when they can fly for American!

Really? I doubt that. After people see the SLI fight between US/AWA/AA and the resulting award explosions, there will probably be a mass migration to DL and UA. What a nightmare that place will become.

The only reason to go there is if you live in DFW or MIA, and it still will be a test of your patience. The leadership and warring employee factions make it a thumbs down.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This is complete and utter BS! We are all more stupid for having read this! May God have mercy upon your soul.

This is complete and utter BS! We are all more stupid for having read this! May God have mercy upon your soul.

Wrong! I had a Shuttle America Capt on the jump and asked him which airlines he was looking at and asked about AA, and he stated "I don't know if I want to get involved in that mess." I'm sure most Regional pilots would take AA, but there is a "concern" about how everything will turn out. The East/West debacle, and then APA's history with TWA/Reno etc. I'd say I understand his precautionary stance....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wrong! I had a Shuttle America Capt on the jump and asked him which airlines he was looking at and asked about AA, and he stated "I don't know if I want to get involved in that mess." I'm sure most Regional pilots would take AA, but there is a "concern" about how everything will turn out. The East/West debacle, and then APA's history with TWA/Reno etc. I'd say I understand his precautionary stance....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Why would a new hire pilot at AA be concerned with East/West past debacle and Reno/TWA, especially with everyone retiring in 10 years and a new hire junior to everyone anyway?

Another comment from a "forward thinking" regional pilot in the jump and another condescending post by GL and the arrogant pr!ck he is...

Latest resources

Back