• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aa Increase To Recalls To 50 Per Month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good news AA just anounced oct. recall class to increase to 50 per. month from 40 in sept.

Definitely good news... good source, right? haven't heard anything through my reliable grapevinus supremus.

I did hear that they want to be at 70/month by next Jan.

about when will all furloughees be back on the line?

At the rate of 50/mo I believe they will get through the recall list by August-Sept 2008. After that do they go through the whole list again?

At the rate of 50/mo I believe they will get through the recall list by August-Sept 2008. After that do they go through the whole list again?

It is indeed a good source.

Yes, I would also guess they'll be through everyone by late next summer or fall. At that point, they should begin off the street hiring. Unlike UAL and others, our furloughees can defer for three years after the last recall. So they can go right into hiring after the last recall, but before the 3 year deferment is up.

Definitely good news... good source, right? haven't heard anything through my reliable grapevinus supremus.

You're losing your touch, 73! ;) I think it showed up on C&R yesterday.

Still trying to get my liver righted. It tumbled during indoc... :eek: TC

Now that he's not having to hold up the bottom of the list he can go out and play. Give him a break!

What's the deal with Eagle's grievance? I heard there may be about 750 Eagle guys piling in on top of many of the TWA/AA furloughees??

Latest resources

Back