AA incident in CLT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This jumped out at me...

"The Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the investigation, said investigators also will look into whether crew fatigue might have been an issue. The crew had been on duty about 14 hours before the landing, according to the report."

Darn regionals!

Those guys just suck!

The regional guy would have killed everybody. They really do suck.
Fatigue is an issue and it impairs judgement and ability. Long days like this need to stop. Tired=Unsafe just like most Regionals are.

M

The regional guy would have killed everybody. They really do suck.
Fatigue is an issue and it impairs judgement and ability. Long days like this need to stop. Tired=Unsafe just like most Regionals are.

M

The AA 1420 LIT accident is a perfect example that fatigue doesn't discriminate between regionals or majors.

Question: Is the MD-82 CAT III Autoland capable? I read a comment the crew was making a CATIII approach and had an equipment malfunction. Didn't sound right to me.

IATA won't allow this to happen. We know which way the Feds like to bend over to, don't we?

Latest resources

Back