• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA geniuses...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I am a moron.....I never noticed that those numbers don't dial up.....I just put in the code they give me.

If you hold the ident button while 7700 is dialed in you can then rotate the knobs past the detents to get 7799 or whatever you need.

This post is armed to self-destruct in 200 seconds. Stand back and shield your eyes.

Here`s another. Check airman writes "AUTOLAND INOP" after post mtx test flight at mtx base with one rwy/ILS. Sharp wrench staples copy of the approach plate over the write up with GPA 3.5 highlited. Aircraft limitation for autoland is 3.25 GPA! Ooooooops!

Fliteidol said:
Ooooooops!

Duuude, my capn wrote up dat da cockpit smelled like rancid dead animals. I just felt like really bad cause like I had like boookooo beefy burritos da night before and it was like every time I tried to like squeak a little bit out, I like kinda squirted a little itty bit a dat refied bean and like it was really bad.

I tink dat Ole Ty Guy gots to be pickin up da plane after dat, so like tell your FO dat Im like REALLY sorry if he like ended up wit somma dat on his pants.

The write up was:

"inordinate amount of aileron trim required for level flight"

So maint mel'd the AP.

Sweet!!!!!

More potshots at AA pilots from the TWA crowd...never ending is it?

Sorry ya made the wrong career choice, but the AA pilots did not run TWA into Ch11 or vote in the wrong ALPA reps..Neither did they plan 9/11 just to screw the poor little TWA pilots out of a better deal with AA, etc, etc.

Ya should have applied to UPS, SWA or FedEx instead, they were hireing back then and with hindsight in mind, they had a better future for ya.

Ooops, did not qualify, did not plan ahead or did not want to leave a dying carrier?

Blame it on AMR, APA and the AA pilots.
Heck, post stuff on the board ridiculing the AA guys, it was their fault after all wasn't it?.....:rolleyes:

Sorry AA717 Flyer, I expected more from you, this is chicken sh!t..

Latest resources

Back