• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA app window may open in August

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats your beef with airlineapps? If you have an app in with DAL/UAL/etc your info is already there. Fill out the AA addendum, and you'd be done. Just curious.

All the little minutia that they require you to fill out. "what exact date did you meet this person that you are putting down as a reference"... "how many hours down to the .01 do you have in XXX aircraft". And then some of the questions how they are worded that you dont know if you should answer yes or no. And then the next page has the same question worded differently and you are then trying to figure out how to answer it so it matches with your last answer.

I have tried to fill out the app multiple times and get frustrated with every little thing it wants. I think their app incorporates ANYTHING that ANY airline has EVER asked for.

I will fill it out eventually, but only airline right now(as in today) that I would need it for would be UAL and I dont really want to even go there so I havent filled it out yet.

I do like the simplicity of filling out one app for every airline and then just an addendum for the specific airline, but IMO the app could get dumbed down quite a bit and still get all the pertinent info to the perspective airline.

Well, rjacobs might be cheap like me and refuse to pay for the service.

I dont mind paying the $50. I will fill out the app and pay the money once I see what AA and DAL are going to do. If AA uses it, I will have to fill it out. DAL already uses it so once they open the app window again I will fill it out and pay my money.

These hiring numbers have to be with the assumption that they are hiring for the combined NEW AA correct?

I dont mind paying the $50.

That's cheaper than it used to be. I paid $100 bucks 12 years ago to fill out an AA app. Funny how things turned out all these years later now with this merger...

Latest resources

Back