• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA announces recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am curious to see what the acceptance rate will be with all the TWAers.

Good luck either way.

Here is to hiring in 2011 or earlier ... cheers!

A small detail....

Good news for 2009! 24 recalls announced for Feb 11. Hey, it's a start. If there are no earlier deferrals accepting recalls, this would be 100% TWA recallees coming back. Welcome!

My guess is that the majority in the first class or two will be deferrals and then go down to the former TWA pilots.

Any other guesses???

I am thinking recall rate will be higher since the demise of the industry, I wonder how many guys are on the street again from the demise/shutdown of another company?

Methinks this will be a repeat of 2007... i.e. start recalling slowly and then the momentum increases. At least I hope.

I hate to temper everyone's excitement but I've also heard that they are offering (begging was actually the term used) for F/A's to take leaves.

Starscream--I know what you're saying but this IS AMR we're talking about. Save a buck, screw the employee. ;) TC

They've made it down the list at least twenty more names. So much for filling it with previous deferrals.

stlflyguy

I believe the TWA acceptance rate is somewhat higher than the Native rate, given that they come back at 12yr pay and a chance at holding a line in STL (if it's offered.)

Welcome back folks!

Latest resources

Back