• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA announcement on the 6th??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is all good. It's nice to see some movement already starting and its not even 2012 yet. Imagine how much better things will be when the retirements start kicking in again. Let the good times roll!

This is all good. It's nice to see some movement already starting and its not even 2012 yet. Imagine how much better things will be when the retirements start kicking in again. Let the good times roll!

yea...not to branch out this thread....but...

once all the 65ers start retiring...everywhere..DL, AA, UA, it'll be a newhire feeding frenzy...THEN, all the regionals will be dried up...they'll have to hire and then we'll hit the issue of experience level of the new hire regional guys.

...when do the new rules go into effect?...

This could be messy in a couple years.

yea...not to branch out this thread....but...

Once all the 65ers start retiring...everywhere..dl, aa, ua, it'll be a newhire feeding frenzy...then, all the regionals will be dried up...they'll have to hire and then we'll hit the issue of experience level of the new hire regional guys.

...when do the new rules go into effect?...

This could be messy in a couple years.

god lets hope it gets real messy!!!

Funny. A friend of mine who is a FT at Eagle showed me a paper that AA gave him about 6 months ago to help his decision on whether to transfer to AA or not. They estimated he would make CA in 5-7 years. Personally I think that is somewhat optimistic but I go with a 7-9 year upgrade range.

That should be the same for most of the majors right now going forward

Hey, BUFF dude........that was f.ing funny as zhit......and BUFF drivers......nervermind....

Not so fast, heard ALPA is now going to support the age 70 rule because of the pending pilot shortage. I'm sure they will put out a survey before the official announcement though. How'd that turn out last time? Vote for Prater!!!!

Dork. At least say it right, it should say "0 for 23". Have you ever even played a sport? And no, Dungeons and Dragons is not a sport.

Just finished running the Toblach night run in Sud Tirol if your geography is up to speed. Been playing real football (what you refer to as soccer) in several NJ leagues for years now. Works out 1.5 to 2 hours 5 day a week at LA Fitness. Got a 6 pack on my 6 ft plus frame to show for it and at 45 still has enough to leave the blue pill alone.

Now what do you play? BTW with yourself or with your boys doesn't count.

Just finished running the Toblach night run in Sud Tirol if your geography is up to speed. Been playing real football (what you refer to as soccer) in several NJ leagues for years now. Works out 1.5 to 2 hours 5 day a week at LA Fitness. Got a 6 pack on my 6 ft plus frame to show for it and at 45 still has enough to leave the blue pill alone.

Now what do you play? BTW with yourself or with your boys doesn't count.

Reminds me of the Brad Paisley song "Online"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back