• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA 2Q Results: Highest Ever

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are no real Delta pilots on this board. They make too much money and have too many hobbies. One pretend Delta pilot is here but is really paid by management to stir the pot.

Delta....which of the three Americans do fly for? Jackhole

Let's see if you get PAST your synergies.....3 airlines still separate and whatnot.

You will print money, just not at the scale you are bragging on.

Legacy Airways. Seems like you don't like the fact we (AA) made money, despite the fact we are currently 3 different airlines, well, you can take your glass half empty attitude and shove it up your ass.

Most people are happy all the majors made money this quarter, what's your problem?

Who was bragging?

Was that you on the radio a couple days ago? I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
I'm confused why a DL guy would even post on this thread other than saying 'nice job'. Seems kind of bizarre that he would want to call you out on anything.

I've made a ton of money with the new AA stock and think it has room to move higher. Good job guys.

There are no real Delta pilots on this board. They make too much money and have too many hobbies. One pretend Delta pilot is here but is really paid by management to stir the pot.

You honestly couldn't get laid in a morgue.(*)....You are a total idiot. You and your Eastie brethren are guilty of ruining the binding arbitration process, and hopefully will get worked over by your new pals at the APA. You can't run the show now due to your fewer numbers, so it will be fun to watch.

Bye Bye---General Lee

(*)---from the movie "Weird Science" of course

Last edited:
Weren't you outed last year as a regional pilot?
Page 10593 on your airlines thread on the other site?
You sound exactly like him...

Sure....whatever you want to believe. Its a common thread to just call somebody a regional pilot as a putdown.

Legacy Airways. Seems like you don't like the fact we (AA) made money, despite the fact we are currently 3 different airlines, well, you can take your glass half empty attitude and shove it up your ass.

Most people are happy all the majors made money this quarter, what's your problem?

Who was bragging?

Was that you on the radio a couple days ago? I wouldn't be surprised.

Ok, lets reset.

I stated a point WITH respect about how its early in the merger and that getting past the tough part of merging the three airlines in existence over there is the hurdle you face. Happy you made large money. Its good for everybody, no downward pressure on wages.

On another thread about AAs profit, I backed this sentiment up. I dont get into a urinary olympiad over profits. You guys did well, but to jump on me and call me loudmouth and arse just because I debated how far along you are and how its premature to spike the ball yet. I hope you make tons of cash...I hope you leave my airline in the dust. All at Airways and even the jackbooted AA crowd (joke) are all good people.

If you want to fight DCA, you arent going to find one here.

I'm confused why a DL guy would even post on this thread other than saying 'nice job'. Seems kind of bizarre that he would want to call you out on anything.

I've made a ton of money with the new AA stock and think it has room to move higher. Good job guys.

I think I made it clear that they will print money...all smiles for that.

I have to question your thinking piling money into foolish airline stocks like DAL and AA.:D

I'm not putting anyone down for being a regional pilot. The problem I would have is if someone is a liar.
Go check out the guy on the other site that was banned...
Veeeery similar posts.
Apologies if it's not you. I just have come to expect more from Delta guys.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back