• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA 2Q Results: Highest Ever

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's see if you get PAST your synergies.....3 airlines still separate and whatnot.

You will print money, just not at the scale you are bragging on.

Let's see if you get PAST your synergies.....3 airlines still separate and whatnot.

You will print money, just not at the scale you are bragging on.

It kinda sounds like you are secretly hoping AA isn't successful with the merger. Wonder why? Afraid DL won't continue to have the leading industry contract?

You made my point.... That's right we haven't yet full combined the airlines (AA, us east, west) and we are making good profits. Once combined I'm hopeful the numbers will be even bigger and I'm sure if you flew for AA you would feel the same way.

Last edited:
Good news for AA, and I'd absolutely love to see you guys surpass our contract in a big way. Quickly please, we're negotiating again very soon,

Good news for AA, and I'd absolutely love to see you guys surpass our contract in a big way. Quickly please, we're negotiating again very soon,

Sadly it seems the MOU locks us into a contract cost about where we are now and all improvements being negotiated are low-to-no cost items. yay.

It kinda sounds like you are secretly hoping AA isn't successful with the merger. Wonder why? Afraid DL won't continue to have the leading industry contract?

You made my point.... That's right we haven't yet full combined the airlines (AA, us east, west) and we are making good profits. Once combined I'm hopeful the numbers will be even bigger and I'm sure if you flew for AA you would feel the same way.

I hope you guys stay profitable and like Bill stated, keep wages up. But, watching your SLI with arbitration that will be contested every step of the way by the Easties of USAir, I don't envy your position. And Parker doesn't mind making more profits while you guys try to "figure it out." Good luck, really...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sadly it seems the MOU locks us into a contract cost about where we are now and all improvements being negotiated are low-to-no cost items. yay.

Starting in 2016,pay parity with avg of DL and UA rates. So if DL rates go up, AA's does too as I understand.

Starting in 2016,pay parity with avg of DL and UA rates. So if DL rates go up, AA's does too as I understand.

They certainly do, but that does nothing to "help" Delta. The current AA contract is a laggard behind the big two by a long shot.

The preaching to our new hire class was that Parker didn't want to waste money on the negotiating process for our future contracts. He was going to take the highest contract, add to it, and call it done. Who knows. Believe none of what you hear, and only some of what you see. Many Airways folks will tell you this isn't Parker's style.

The preaching to our new hire class was that Parker didn't want to waste money on the negotiating process for our future contracts. He was going to take the highest contract, add to it, and call it done. Who knows. Believe none of what you hear, and only some of what you see. Many Airways folks will tell you this isn't Parker's style.

Who said this to a newhire class?

Latest resources

Back