• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA 2Q Results: Highest Ever

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Parker will not give out an extra penny if we do not earn it in this new JCBA round. Profit sharing missing was a huge mistake but with Usapa still around, no JCBA agreement till they are out of the picture. We missed the boat on these record profits of 2014-2016.

Who said this to a newhire class?

There was an individual who came in on the last day of indoc. I remember now. It was more of an "off the record" comment. Basically was told that the company intends (once merger is complete) to look at the other legacies' contracts and "give us a little more" (take that to mean what you want). I know hard to believe when you look at the history of both companies the last 10+ years but the last 10+ years US and AMR went thru bankrupcies. Times are changing for the better.

There was an individual who came in on the last day of indoc. I remember now. It was more of an "off the record" comment. Basically was told that the company intends (once merger is complete) to look at the other legacies' contracts and "give us a little more" (take that to mean what you want). I know hard to believe when you look at the history of both companies the last 10+ years but the last 10+ years US and AMR went thru bankrupcies. Times are changing for the better.

Keep dreaming.

There is more to a contract than rates. I would prefer to better work rules, specifically a min day credit that includes those days where you sit in a hotel room.

There is more to a contract than rates. I would prefer to better work rules, specifically a min day credit that includes those days where you sit in a hotel room.

^^^This^^^
Better life insurance too. I tried to buy a supplemental policy through the company's provider and they gave me the finger.

Latest resources

Back